tAPI Terraria+

No, seriously. I am strongly against activities that include NSFW things. To the point of downright hatred for them, and disgust towards anyone who participates in those activities.
oh ok...........honey darts that can slow down enemies? you could talk to @Grox The Great about his slowdown code because he did it before :D
and maybe ghostly darts that pass through enemies and are made with ectoplasm? :D

Last edited:
oh ok...........honey darts that can slow down enemies? you could talk to @Grox The Inactive about his slowdown code because he did it before :D
and maybe ghostly darts that pass through enemies and are made with ectoplasm? :D
Grox the Great hasn't been active since May 11. My chances of asking him? 1/999999999999999999999999
Anyway, some stuff I was planning for the next updates...
Plans.png

Grox the Great hasn't been active since May 11. My chances of asking him? 1/999999999999999999999999
Anyway, some stuff I was planning for the next updates...
View attachment 58475
so..multiple debuff dealing guns that do something special when used all at once..and multiple buff giving magic spells? cool!..i think..did I guess right? do I win the cash prize!? :eek:also theres 1 more person who might be able to help you: @Scooterboot9697 ...he made an ice beam! so he might be able to just slow enemies down?

do something special when used all at once
Not all at once...
Example:
I shoot enemy with Origin Gun (Hey, not a bad name!) and they recieve Debuff

I then use Raid Gun 1, and the enemy is lifted into the air
OR
I then use Raid Gun 2, obliterating them for a One-Hit KO.

Not all at once...
Example:
I shoot enemy with Origin Gun (Hey, not a bad name!) and they recieve Debuff

I then use Raid Gun 1, and the enemy is lifted into the air
OR
I then use Raid Gun 2, obliterating them for a One-Hit KO.
raid gun 1 name: gravity gun MK 3, description: "it's finally here" (hl3 reference)
raid gun 2 name: ....????:confused:

Ah, my baby Terraria+. If tAPI even does come out for 1.3, I'm going to have a hard time updating. After the 1.1 Update, I actually did continue coding some stuff, (minor amount of stuff) but even then, I found myself having lost any ability to add anything new. Simply put, I ran out of ideas. I'm going to take from now until 1.3 to come up with any ideas that I can (which are probably going to be barely enough for an update, if not scraping by). Hopefully, by then, I'll have some more ideas (when tAPI comes out). I will be planning out the next few updates, if I can manage to gain ideas for them. Well, any opinions? (@Logodum, @superhc)? At least I didn't cancel Terraria+. Also, I'm going to have to get back into coding (I still have the knowledge of it and all, don't worry. I did not lose most of my skill).
If i will come up with something, then i will leave my ideas in the conversation. Damn, i am gonna miss my 36 mods ;(

When i click on the great and powerful vesk and the window pops up for me to choose "shop or close" it doesn't matter which one I click on. Either choice makes the game freeze, then I get the message "this program has stopped responding" and it quits.

When i click on the great and powerful vesk and the window pops up for me to choose "shop or close" it doesn't matter which one I click on. Either choice makes the game freeze, then I get the message "this program has stopped responding" and it quits.
He only really sells vanilla items as a test, so just completely ignore him (wait, he actually spawns?!)

When the goblin army spawns the game crashes, after that the game just keeps crashing and i dont know whats causing it.

Just a question, i have killed the mechanical bosses and i cannot seem to find any mechanite ore? reply whenever you want to :D

EDIT: I found a vein. The problem is that the spelunker effect does not register mechanite as an ore.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom