PC Good. Bad. I'm the Guy with the YoYo: The Terraria 1.3 Official Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I clicked on one of chippy's vids not reading the title, and was like: yup, mhm, cool spoilers, haven't seen these wonder where he dug em up. Then it hit me (I actually read the dang title... >_<), 'it' being the hype train and I'm not sure I'll recover before 1.3.

Let me put that simply, the HYPE TRAIN HIT ME, I AM HYPE ROAD(track?)KILL RIGHT NOW.

puffer.png

That balloon...

Is it a pufferfish/blowfish? :dryadnaughty:

You didn't notice? The Eater of Worlds looks longer I think, and they all converge on you instead of flying out of the ground randomly. Also new boss noises.

Mainly Expert mode is just better AI of everything.

I almost never fight the EoW since most of the worlds I make have Crimson, and when I do fight it it's underground from breaking the orbs. Still exited for the update though.

1:10
Those guys are dropping souls of light. Are they in the Hallow Biome, or is that the alternative?
Also, if it isn't the Hallow Biome, then early in the video it shows similarly themed enemies to the monsters in that biome. Would this mean that the Hallow and the alternative would be in prehardmode? The stuff in that biome looks very similar to the granite from earlier spoilers. This would fit with the Roman (or Greek) theme with the enemies. Ancient Rome used colored granite for buildings, though they only used pink and grey granite. Maybe this could also suggest that there will be an underground Desert because these blocks look like they may be some sort of Granite Sand. The crystals in the background could be there because granite is made up of crystals.

This is very convoluted and could just be the underground Granite minibiome, but I've already written all of this out.

Oh... Yeah, I suppose that, given my record of ceaseless request for a Hallow alt, I should have made this association.

Actually, it looks like the enemies being slaughtered came from the underground granite biome, into the underground hallow, and dropped the souls of light because they died in the hallow... Either way, the blocks behind the player are either new, or received a new texture.

(I still hope there's a Hallow alt, though. There's no reason why there shouldn't be one, but then again, you never know...)

Oh... Yeah, I suppose that, given my record of ceaseless request for a Hallow alt, I should have made this association.

Actually, it looks like the enemies being slaughtered came from the underground granite biome, into the underground hallow, and dropped the souls of light because they died in the hallow... Either way, the blocks behind the player are either new, or received a new texture.

(I still hope there's a Hallow alt, though. There's no reason why there shouldn't be one, but then again, you never know...)
Hallow alt is already confirmed, we're just looking for what it is.

No. It isn't. You can't say :red: like that and not provide evidence.
I don't know where they said it, but they did. I'm pretty sure that Redigit said that a Hallow alt. is happening, so he's not taking the suggestions for them. I'll go look for it. Either way, I heard it a while ago so it might not still be true. Sorry.

Hallow alt is already confirmed, we're just looking for what it is.

Speculation is fine and dandy, but you really should consider that misunderstandings happen, and when you speak speculation as fact, you get people's hopes up, and then . . . well, what if you are wrong?

Speculation is fine and dandy, but you really should consider that misunderstandings happen, and when you speak speculation as fact, you get people's hopes up, and then . . . well, what if you are wrong?

All I saw was a very Hallow-looking, but seemingly new biome with Souls of Light in it . . . look at the colors of the backwall.
I thought it was the like the backwall that Cenx spoiled a while back:
New_Underground_Hallow.png

I don't know where they said it, but they did. I'm pretty sure that Redigit said that a Hallow alt. is happening, so he's not taking the suggestions for them. I'll go look for it. Either way, I heard it a while ago so it might not still be true. Sorry.

If I recall, it was in the Reddit AMA that Red held . . . a good year ago. And while he did say there were ideas for a Hallow alt, it was never said it was confirmed to be in this update.

im so happy, but sad too... cause this can be the last time we can Hype Together abouth our beloved Game
Thanks to all the team!
`:cry:

WOW! Looks like we will be traveling to other planets to fight the main boss? Might be only 1 planet and it will be randomly chosen for you on world gen like Crimson and Corruption. Idk, just making up theories! I Literally didn't think this update could get any better. You totally outdid what I thought and that is great! This and Terraria: Overworld, You guys are the best :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom