PC Good. Bad. I'm the Guy with the YoYo: The Terraria 1.3 Official Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
The light biome shown here is just a hallowed snow biome, it's definitely not a hallow alt (and I would be disappointed if it was).
OOOOOOOOH. I see.
Anyway, I looked over the video, and saw the actual granite biome. There were granite elementals and a lot of other enemies. Why would a granite minibiome have so many enemies? It's also weird that the granite minibiome has appeared so many times in these spoilers. If it isn't the Hallow alternate, then it's almost definitely an important biome in some way or another.

HOLY MOTHER****** HYPE
HYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEPE

HYPE TRAIN IS GOING TO OUR DESTINY IN 1 WEEK! CHU CHUU!

when the 1.3 update is out... i will start a new world with a friend... then play until we find the Wizard... then buy tons of Music boxes to record the new soundtracks!

be honest, who wouldn't do that?
Hope that music boxes aren't bugged ;-;

Hope that music boxes aren't bugged ;-;

I haven't gotten a music box yet, I lied I did at least once. I can't remember what I tried to sample. I'm never in Hard Mode long enough to use them. I always start a new game XD and I LOVE hard mode. I just always have something with someone I want to do with.

My friend, who enjoys the game, has trouble with keyboard and mouse and he has to rely on external services to use a controller. I feel the controller is inferior BUT I know where he's coming from cause I couldn't play on Keyboard and mouse, well not very well. It was very frustrating for a year, until I finally caught on.

Thanks Skiphs :D

That's it guys, 1.3 is finally around the corner!
For those interested on the artwork I did for this, here it is:
VZ0m4F0.jpg

A little preview of the things about to come. Hope you guys like it!
Is that (left to right) summoner, warrior, mage, ranger with their best items and armor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom