PC Good. Bad. I'm the Guy with the YoYo: The Terraria 1.3 Official Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
The underground desert! That's what is this place with scorpions and giant sandworm. Hallowed underground desert biome.
"Cenx likes this", looks like you were spot on!
Well I mean how do I summon the squid dude.
There is no squid dude, only the Pillar, which seems to be summoned by the dudes at the dungeon.
That sounds awesome great catch by the way i never saw it . Finally a slime based event SO HYPE
That reminds me, Redigit posted a status that said "Slime is falling from sky!". Guess he wasn't kidding.
Well it is the first boss in the game, It's not supposed to be a challenge end-game. (And I'd call it an event, The problem is just the ridiculously low spawn rate)
It's not an event. That's like saying a green slime spawning is an event. This is something different entirely.
Why are there 6 accessory slots at 2:19? Is it shield slot only for melee class?
Shields have always been classless.
They said this will be the final update before they start working on otherworld so..youre out of luck buddy
No it isn't. @Yoraiz0r and @Skiphs are going to continue updates while everyone else moves on.
let me ask is expert mode active with boss kill or is it just expertcore i do not get
Expert mode is a option you set before creating a world that makes the game more challenging by changing up enemy AI and stats.
anyone know that they didn't lie about 1.3 coming june. but its so late in june how does it work
They said they wanted to release it sometime in June. They have been working on it this whole time and were able to release it on the 30th.
I don't know about anyone else but I feel like this update should be a DLC that costs like $5 - $10.
No. Terraria updates have always been free, and if they changed that now I don't want to think about what would happen.

"It's not an event. That's like saying a green slime spawning is an event. This is something different entirely.
I'm pretty sure anything in the game with a message stating that's it's started counts as an event.

The goblin army is approaching from the East, A Solar Eclipse is happening!, King Slime has awoken!, All are events, One was just bound to be the weakest.

I'm pretty sure anything in the game with a message stating that's it's started counts as an event.

The goblin army is approaching from the East, A Solar Eclipse is happening!, King Slime has awoken!, All are events, One was just bound to be the weakest.
Ok, then that means "Guide was slain" is an event. Every NPC arriving is an event.

But the trailer shows 6th slot only at moment with melee armor. Since only melee character has shield on the official art, there could be some special shield slot for melee.
I doubt that, as why only melee? All classes could benefit from it, and there is no real reason to give it to just melee.

I doubt that, as why only melee? All classes could benefit from it, and there is no real reason to give it to just melee.
Maybe you're right. But at other moments with visible slots there are only five accessory slots.

Maybe there is something like "All classes can wear shields, but only melee class has the special slot for shield".

Maybe you're right. But at other moments with visible slots there are only five accessory slots.

Maybe there is something like "All classes can wear shields, but only melee class has the special slot for shield".
Once again, why would that be a thing? The slot is transparent, and the inventory is shown only once or twice.

I'm actually quite interested in what things people throw at Calavera Compañero. Ship is goddamn excelent addition to pirate invasion and now it's copy no more to goblin invasion. Zig-Zagi EOC kinda freaked me out.. don't know if it's right thing to start playing in expert mode. Bad thing is that the mobs still fond of getting stuck or am i wrong? It would be cool if nurse could find her way and heal other NPCs with a little higher healing rate.

Achievements: throw a yoyo, obtain things, defeat things, kill... really? I expected more complicated things like surviving fall damage or trap with 1hp left after, cause there is a thread with tons of suggestions..
It's as though you're assuming that they showed all the achievements. C'mon, you have to have more faith than that.

I'm pretty sure you got that backwards, Summoners generally use staffs. (Are there any summon items that aren't staffs?)
It also seems like each color of moons will be the different ways of obtaining these different sets, from the moons you can see in the trailer the enemies look similar to each armor set.

bcdm_hypetrain.png

It seems like we have a corruption/hallow Pillar, a space (Martian?) Pillar, and a Solar Pillar.
I'm worried that all 3 Pillars will be very similar to eachother, and that they will only be the same fight reskinned + maybe a few differences.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom