PC Good. Bad. I'm the Guy with the YoYo: The Terraria 1.3 Official Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
no. No. NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[DOUBLEPOST=1435214249,1435214199][/DOUBLEPOST]
You are correct Sir amyarmidillo
Sir lol. Im a girl but i feel like a fancy gentleman.... haha and no need to say sorry.

So this is what Yrimir was doing with Hagrid the Summoner...

I guess he'll continue his series exactly when the 1.3 is released! Since I don't have the PC version, I'll settle for watching his adventures for now!

Really need to get myself a new laptop that doesn't freeze over so I can get this game in it and play, mobile is good, but this is REALLY exciting!

Well.... today I am proud to be a Terrarian - you made great progress - if you compare first relase and 1.3 - I am very proud of you and your work! Please, stay awesome like this or wait - please, make us Terrarians happier and prouder by every update you do! Stay cool and never give up! <3

Needless to say I have watched that video at least 10 or more times.
Marble and Granite are going to be my new favorite blocks, maybe.

Peanut butter is good I like it on sandwiches and it goes great with bananas.

I'm pretty sure that must be the Lunar Pillar thing. Though, at this point I doubt that creatures like these will appear considering what we've seen of the Lunar Pillar thing.
Not only that, but the enemies that fought alongside the solar pillar looked like those, but with a different color scheme. It is possible that, like the boss itself, they change color based on the element/type/whatever it is using.

I love when dev's from a game deliver free ans big update
This 1.3 will be so epic to play
Thanks Re-logic :)

And thanks to Crowno for the amazing art , my new wallpaper :D

*died when he saw the Sky Pirate Ship* I AM SO HAPPY!!! *plays Parrel Williams happy* and i can't wait to be a Pirate! *Plays He's a Pirate Verde Remix* This update is going beyond any i have yet to see I hope for more updates beyond this one just as grand!

Good Job to you all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom