tAPI -=-The Crossover Pack-=-

What would you rate The Crossover Pack?

• Meh (Give reason)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't like it. (Give reason)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
By the way, guys. You're making this mod, right? Mind helping me a little? I want to make my own mod, but I need a push. There isn't much information about how to create mods, so anything would be nice.

I'm really confused on what I should look at. Can I consider NPCs and other things that aren't just tools or weapons/armor?
Actually, _Mish made a list of this:
V4 - NPCs
V5 - World Generation
V6 - Complicated stuff that may or may not be possible actually

By the way, guys. You're making this mod, right? Mind helping me a little? I want to make my own mod, but I need a push. There isn't much information about how to create mods, so anything would be nice.
There are guides on how to make mods from a few people on the forums. Are you looking for help from us or in general (ideas, coding, spriting etc)

:)

There are guides on how to make mods from a few people on the forums. Are you looking for help from us or in general (ideas, coding, spriting etc)

:)
Not sure. I guess help in general?
Also I've been looking for tutorials, but surprisingly haven't found any helpful ones! :eek:
I also fancy your mod and want to help you somehow, but then again, I don't know where to start!

Last edited:
it looks great! amazing work, do you realize this could never end?? ahahah like people will always request and all.
btw this mod will go far ans is already a must have for the gamers we are, big thumb up for you

edit: i also wanted to ask if you ever played the fire emblems on the game boy advance? it should be super to see some weapons from this game here like the magic spells, the classes armor and the jaffar's critical death blow. if you haven't played it yet i highly advice you to play it if you have time, i'll try to search for some images but it's kinda hard since the game beggin to be a litle hold, btw you can easyly emulate it, have a nice spritting :D(i know how to request but i'll wait for your answer before :p )

Last edited:
Not sure. I guess help in general?
Also I've been looking for tutorials, but surprisingly haven't found any helpful ones! :eek:
I also fancy your mod and want to help you somehow, but then again, I don't know where to start!
Haha, i am always happy to hear that people enjoy the mod. It really keeps the team going!

As for help with modding, I am more than happy to try and give you a few pointers, but remember, if you are going to try and do something massive, you have to start with the basics! :D

it looks great! amazing work, do you realize this could never end?? ahahah like people will always request and all.
btw this mod will go far ans is already a must have for the gamers we are, big thumb up for you
edit: i also wanted to ask if you ever played the fire emblems on the game boy advance? it should be super to see some weapons from this game here like the magic spells, the classes armor and the jaffar's critical death blow. if you haven't played it yet i highly advice you to play it if you have time, i'll try to search for some images but it's kinda hard since the game beggin to be a litle hold, btw you can easyly emulate it, have a nice spritting :D(i know how to request but i'll wait for your answer before :p )

Thanks very very much! I will definitely have a look into fire emblem. I personally have not played it, but being a massive fan of retro games, i have heard of it!

Just a little side note, I will keep updating this through 1.3! SO looking forward to the update!

Is this like tAPI mod, if so how do you download
Go onto the OP, and find the download link. Should be a little down the page! It is tAPI mod, and needs gamelauncher and of course tAPI installed in order to work.

By clicking the download link in the OP -_-
:naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty:

Haha, i am always happy to hear that people enjoy the mod. It really keeps the team going!

As for help with modding, I am more than happy to try and give you a few pointers, but remember, if you are going to try and do something massive, you have to start with the basics! :D
I'm okay with basics too! Maybe if I get the hang of it, I'll help you guys too.

I'm okay with basics too! Maybe if I get the hang of it, I'll help you guys too.
Great. Just give me the world and I will impart my knowledge unto you!
So hows progress for the next update?
For some reason TCF won't tell me when people reply to the thread... :(
Hey man! Nice to see you on this thread :)

Progress is halted until i get through the buttload of backlog regarding making an item list and also finishing the NPC! Thanks for your interest!

How much progress towards the update?
Soon after @Chazm has a crack at the NPC. MAYBE then!

Made a bit more progress with the item list. Damn is that annoying!

Gonna start writing a guide for starting to code. Might start a new thread. HMMM.

Oh well, listening to my 300 hour spotify playlist trying to finish this :)

Two words:

Chrono. Trigger.

...Please?
Chrono trigger would be a perfect addition to this crossover pack (also I really like chrono trigger :))

Two words:

Chrono. Trigger.

...Please?
Chrono trigger would be a perfect addition to this crossover pack (also I really like chrono trigger :))
You are speaking my language. I honestly cant believe i didnt think of this.

Two words.

Thank. You.

You are speaking my language. I honestly cant believe i didnt think of this.

Two words.

Thank. You.
Make all of our wildest dreams come to life, fabricated, if you will, by the clear and concise ambitions of our glorious desires, manifested in the form of hours of scripted content, and realised by the passionate and earnest fanbase.

(I hope you decided to put in the Rainbow Katana :))

Make all of our wildest dreams come to life, fabricated, if you will, by the clear and concise ambitions of our glorious desires, manifested in the form of hours of scripted content, and realised by the passionate and earnest fanbase.

(I hope you decided to put in the Rainbow Katana :))
Yes, definitely :D

Back
Top Bottom