NPCs & Enemies Cthulhi

neoselket

Ice Queen
First off, this is NOT a Cthulhu suggestion, and i was cleared to suggest this by leinfors. This will probably be my last suggestion until 1.3.
Basically, the Cthulhi are the race of creatures that Cthulhu belongs to, except they are much smaller and weaker than him. They would be a miniboss that would spawn in the ocean in Hardmode, which is currently kind of boring.(the ocean in hardmode, not hardmode itself.:p) They would spawn fairly rarely, and have the Unicorn AI.

Cthulhi Bigger.png
<- rough sketch
Stats
health: 1000
defense: 45
damage: 100
knockback resistance: 75%
drops: 50 silver-2 gold coins, cthulhi banner, 1%

Last edited:
In the future, are they going to drop something important? Its just a question. I still have support because it makes the ocean seem a little more diverse

In the future, are they going to drop something important? Its just a question. I still have support because it makes the ocean seem a little more diverse

not sure. maybe if cthulhu gets added they could drop the call of cthulhu which would summon him.:p

I thought that this was a lousy joke about "I CAN SUGGEST CTHULHU IF I SPELL HIS NAME WRONG LOL!", but nope, this is actually cool!

But wait! Unicorn AI? Are they bipedal or something, or just headbutting you?

I thought that this was a lousy joke about "I CAN SUGGEST CTHULHU IF I SPELL HIS NAME WRONG LOL!", but nope, this is actually cool!

But wait! Unicorn AI? Are they bipedal or something, or just headbutting you?

they're four-legged. i'm planning on creating a sprite for them at some point.

First off, this is NOT a Cthulhu suggestion, and i was cleared to suggest this by leinfors. This will probably be my last suggestion until 1.3.
Basically, the Cthulhi are the race of creatures that Cthulhu belongs to, except they are much smaller and weaker than him. They would be a miniboss that would spawn in the ocean in Hardmode, which is currently kind of boring.(the ocean in hardmode, not hardmode itself.:p) They would spawn fairly rarely, and have the Unicorn AI.

View attachment 59514<- rough sketch
Stats
health: 1000
defense: 45
damage: 100
knockback resistance: 75%
drops: 50 silver-2 gold coins, cthulhi banner, 1%
Aren't Cthulhi bipedal? Or am I just being a idiot?

Back
Top Bottom