Greetings, I come in peace

Can I make you come in pieces instead?

I mean.... Welcome!
tumblr_n2slrmwM981sjc9ayo1_1280.gif

O-of course she does! I didn't remove them for collection or anything! Like, really!

I mean, I really want to, but...

Welcome to the forums! I hope you have a great time here and if you know anything about Terraria (Which I assume you do know a little c: )
Terraria 1.3 is coming out in a few days! (Everyone is hyping like crazy over that.)

If you need any help or need any assistance with anything feel free to message me or any of the moderators that are on at the time. Everyone is really friendly here and will be glad to help you out if you have any questions. ^_^

Welcome to the forums! I hope you have a great time here and if you know anything about Terraria (Which I assume you do know a little c: )
Terraria 1.3 is coming out in a few days! (Everyone is hyping like crazy over that.)

If you need any help or need any assistance with anything feel free to message me or any of the moderators that are on at the time. Everyone is really friendly here and will be glad to help you out if you have any questions. ^_^
I know a lot, very much a lot. But whatever, I just hope you aren't trying to SELL ME SOMETHING
[DOUBLEPOST=1435465292,1435465260][/DOUBLEPOST]
O-of course she does! I didn't remove them for collection or anything! Like, really!

I mean, I really want to, but...
I mean really, it looks more like she's wiggling her shoulders. Silly animators.

Back
Top Bottom