PC 1.3 Changelog

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can now craft Keys of Light and Keys of Night

"Large Mimics"- hallow, corruption and crimson

New unheard of keys...

"Big" mimics =? "Big" chests"...
(Otherwise we would always know that it is a mimic and their unique hiding mechanic is useless)

This cannot be a coincidence.

Key of light->big hallow chest.
Key of night->big Crimson/corruption chest

Ladies and gentlemen, we have super chests, generated with new biomes at hardmode activation.

image.jpg

...and big chests always hold something amazing.

Last edited:
Hey! Been wondering how the whole "Enemy mobs can run away with your gold" will work. What if I'm playing SP? Will they stay nearby or they will de-spawn and all my sweaty monies will go to oblivion?

Also! What is the Coin Portal exactly? It is very confusing :S

Sorry for any misinterpretations! Keep up the good work chaps!

I just noticed we left out a few key features for Expert Mode:

• Boss health scales in multiplayer depending on the number of players.
  • Weaker enemies gain increased stats as the players progress, starting in hardmode.
They have been added to the changelog.

First off, hey ^^/

Im hugely excited for 1.3 and Im amazed at the amount of content thats in there. The level of support the game continues to enjoy and for free! o_O You need to release something so we can give you money, seriously.

That said, some things Im not feelin -

This kinda troubles me. One of the fundamental aspects of Terraria is creating spaces, and your home is your castle! I have underground lairs which I worked hard on and sometimes go AFK inside. That doesnt appear to be possible in an expert mode world. Im all for having a shake up in the monster dept, having some new ones that are more crafty at getting in - especially event monsters - would be fun. But otherwise, if Ive already taken into consideration the what and where Im building, so not up in the clouds, or in the bowels of hell, or dungeon adjacent, then I dont want monsters spawning within my walls!

Dont like the over simplification of crafting in these cases. They are part of your progress and when you work to gather all the parts, it feels like you earned it. The key one especially, thats a huge nerf.
The reason the Terra Blade no longer requires a third BHS is likely because of the new Eclipse mobs reducing the amount of monsters that actually drop them. Though I have to wonder what will become of Key Molds now...

And I'm also worried that the Expert worlds may be a bit too difficult.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom