PC 1.3 Changelog

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still patient still not read that changelog, My game is hype with me so it gave me something I didn't expect already.
2015-06-27_00020.jpg

"Having a wonderful time" Everybody.
As I said I didn't read the changelog but people who I've read through post a message from the changelog Arrrrrgh.
00016.gif

I'm unwatch this thread, "Having a wonderful time" everyone.

I really wish they didn't remove key-molds. There's something about having to craft the key, instead of just randomly finding it that makes it seem so much more satisfying. I actually haven't opened a biome chest yet but I did find a key mold and a few unmatching biome chests and it got me really excited about what it was all about. Then 1.3 was announced and I stopped everything i was doing to wait to start over in a new 1.3 world. Now knowing that I might not get the satisfaction of crafting a biome key in a new 1.3 world really makes me sad. If I'm not mistaken they could keep the current biome key crafting method while adding the "defeat plantera gate" on top to stop new world biome chest farming. I really hope they reconsider ;(
They could even make the recipe cheaper, if that's the concern. I REALLY like the idea of key molds ;(

I'm still patient still not read that changelog, My game is hype with me so it gave me something I didn't expect already.
View attachment 59575
"Having a wonderful time" Everybody.
As I said I didn't read the changelog but people who I've read through post a message from the changelog Arrrrrgh.
00016.gif

I'm unwatch this thread, "Having a wonderful time" everyone.
LOL Homestuck.
Anyway, good luck avoiding spoilers! You'll need it.

I just edited that line on the changelog because it was worded wrong. Enemies won't spawn on backwalls. They just have a chance to spawn nearby even if there are a lot of friendly NPCs around. Sorry for the confusion.
Thanks for the clarification :)

To others, the comment on the broken hero sword (still needing some for lesser parts) is fair enough. It was kinda just thrown into the mix for the general "I dont like over simplification". It needs to be done sometimes, like making ammo creation easier and more generous is usually a good thing.

As for the keys tho, Im continuing to be not convinced. Regardless of the history of changes surrounding the biome chests, or putting a Plantera kill as a prerequisite (which is fine), I still liked the idea of gathering the materials and creating the key.

Still, the niggling points I have are a mere drop in the ocean of the awesomeness thats incoming! :joy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom