Terraria 1.3 playthrough

LoM2

Retinazer
Heyo everyone. As we all know Terraria 1.3 is coming out in a few days, so I thought I'd come and see if anybody wanted to join me in a playthrough.

Conditions are that you have to have a windows computer (which won't make sense unless you keep reading.) Terraria pretty much runs exclusively on Windows anyways so...

You also have to have EvolveHQ installed. It's only for windows unfortunately, and it's essentially Hamachi but more focused on gaming. Makes setting up servers much faster and also tends to be less laggy (and works for quite a lot of games.)

Ignore that I just realized they're adding Steam intergration. My steam name is LegendofMewtwo, add me.

Oh, and you also need to be reasonably mature. Shouldn't be much of a problem for most people here, these forums are pretty respectful/mature overall.

I can handle about 2-4 more players in the playthrough (I've a few friends I'll probably drag along). If you'd like to join just reply in this thread.

Last edited:
I'd like to play. I just have a few questions.

1. Do I need skype? Because if I do then I won't be able to play.
2. If I am able to join, how big would I be able to build my house when I get to that point?
3. If we run out of exclusive items, would I be able to go on another world and get say... Hermes Boots, Muramasa, etc?

Also, my steam name is Sivath if I am able to join.

I'd like to play. I just have a few questions.

1. Do I need skype? Because if I do then I won't be able to play.
2. If I am able to join, how big would I be able to build my house when I get to that point?
3. If we run out of exclusive items, would I be able to go on another world and get say... Hermes Boots, Muramasa, etc?

Also, my steam name is Sivath if I am able to join.
1) No. I doubt I'll be able to skype most of the time.
2) Don't care, build as big as you'd like.
3) Yes. Considering I've already recruited... three other people, with two unconfirmed... I think we're going to run out of exclusive mats relatively quickly.

1) No. I doubt I'll be able to skype most of the time.
2) Don't care, build as big as you'd like.
3) Yes. Considering I've already recruited... three other people, with two unconfirmed... I think we're going to run out of exclusive mats relatively quickly.
Yaaas, well, I look forward to possibly playing with you.

SIVATH OUT. SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I can join. I do have Evolve installed, but... I'm pretty sure the Steam integration in 1.3 means you won't need it anymore.

Reactions: 3en
When will you be able to host the server? The devs have said they plan to release the update 1 PM EST, 6 PM GMT.

When will you be able to host the server? The devs have said they plan to release the update 1 PM EST, 6 PM GMT.
If I don't have anything come up I should be ready about 1-2 PST. If something gets in the way I'll have someone else host.

Back
Top Bottom