Official Twas the Day Before Terraria 1.3....

Status
Not open for further replies.
terraria 1.3 release: like Christmas but it only happens once and everyone gets over 800 presents

somebody make a 12 days of Christmas terraria 1.3 parody right now!

Hmm... to watch or not to watch.... I choose...
*oh shiet, well this is a problem*
umm.... > WATCH < (The pirate made me do it)~:D

Hell no, i'm not going to watch them. Sorry ;p
Better wait for 30th to play by myself.
[Edit] Oh wait, Yrimir and Chippy will do video? NOW I'M GOING TO WATCH! XD
[RE-edit lol] If i become a youtuber can i do a pre-release video too?
Same! :pAnd if you can become a super famous Terrarian youtuber by the 30th, good chance!

Sorry guys. A changelog is one thing, but I'd rather experience the actual update first hand. Have fun, though!

I can't wait for this update! I'm seriously hoping that multiplayer is made infinitely easier, as that "Streamlined Multiplayer" in the 1.3 Trailer had me very curious. Maybe something along the lines of Steam servers like they do in L4D2?

This update is driving me insane, I've been watching the trailer so much to see anything new and cool and I'm about explode from hype I don't even know if I'll survive until Tuesday

ENG
Can a developer could give a date, much like tomorrow or after tomorrow, and output time of 1.3, its'd much apreciate by, perhaps, a lot of us.

Note: I use google translation to translate all the text, please, do not tell me if it's to tell me that I do not speak good English.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FR
Est-ce qu'un développeur pourrait donner une date, un peu comme demain ou après-demain, et l'heure de sortie de 1.3 cela serait bien apprécier par, peut-être, beaucoup d'entre nous.
The date is June 30th. The time is 1pm EST.

So excited for launch. Sad you guys only chose the big guys with tons of viewers to give them access, and a couple of them don't even full time play Terraria. Us hard working small time Terraria streamers get no coverage.

So excited for launch. Sad you guys only chose the big guys with tons of viewers to give them access, and a couple of them don't even full time play Terraria. Us hard working small time Terraria streamers get no coverage.
The streamers that were chosen are those with strong ties to the community that the devs have interacted with before. It was not a choice based on size or how much they play Terraria.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom