Member-Run Project ~ Terraria 1.3 Findings Thread! [Spoilers Inside] ~

Yeah, so, I'm going to defeat more expert bosses asap to find their gear. :^P

http://prntscr.com/7n7x7q Abandoned track underground new maps
eye%20shield_zpsqvhxgtj9.png
Basically poor man's ninja gear

"Dash into enemy"? That seems different

"Dash into enemy"? That seems different
Yeah, you damage them though you still get hurt yourself. I still recommend the ninja gear for the dodge chance. But I foudn somethign way mroe important everyone should get immediately LADIES AND GENTLEMEN I PRESENT YOU THE DEMON HEART. I should also mention WoF gave me an emblem AND a weapon, too. This extra slot only works in expert, however.

Screenshot_16_zpsv4cqc9hx.png

Last edited:
I found a golden bunny... sadly i thought it would drop money and i killed it... i like the update so far though

The Traveling Merchant sold me a DPS Meter for 5 gold. It shows your DPS of course.

There are web ropes.

You can use cobwebs to make a accessory that increases your yoyo range! Requires loom.

Peaceful Candle can be crafted and makes less enemies spawn.

Through some weird glitch with one of my characters and a goblin invasion i was fighting prior to the update i was able to listen to the martian attack music in-game and have some martian monsters spawn, i also bought an item from the travelling salesman "Lifeform Analyzer" "Material - Displays the name of rare monsters around you" i havn't gotten it to pick up anything so far though.

Some hardmode and non hardmode stuff:
Slime rain!

aoz89r7.jpg

Cultist fight, is hard as :red:, couldn't kill him.
9Gz1lJE.jpg

Unicorn mount weeeeee, it drops either from pixies or unicorns, or both, i couldn't figure it.
zpDspVo.jpg

I found a piece of furniture in the underground jungle called a sharpening station "Increases armour penetration for melee weapons"

Do the monsters such as Medusa, Hoplite and Salamder only spawn in Expert Mode? I am not finding any in my normal world.

http://imgur.com/ha84dpg

New(?) critter, the Gold Worm. Can be put in a cage like any other critter; I only found it because something in a friend's world was showing the rare critters nearby. Not sure what it was, but it was an expert mode world if it helps. :)

Back
Top Bottom