[Spoiler] What do you believe is currently the strongest weapon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Appear

Golem
Looking for an idea of what weapon to aim for. There are always something that is the strongest.

Dirt. Without it we would not have enemies to fight or the means of trapping them.

Of course if you want things that actually do stuff, the in crowd seems to think Yo-Yos are all the rage. .

Dirt. Without it we would not have enemies to fight or the means of trapping them.

Of course if you want things that actually do stuff, the in crowd seems to think Yo-Yos are all the rage. .
You were so close, the only right answer is the dirt rod.

I'd have to say, as far as melee weapons go, Star Wrath or Meowmere. For ranged, easily Phantasm. For magic users, haven't really experimented with them enough to tell. Probably whatever the name is for the one that shoots out homing vortex balls.

My favorite so far: Star Wrath.

I think the Terrarian is probably the strongest weapon at my disposal. In comparison with other things it has 100 more damage than the Legendary Terra Blade and for me about 35% crit. For summoners I would say it is a strong contest between the star cell minions or the dragon minion. For Magic I believe the nebula blaze is pretty good!

I think the Terrarian is probably the strongest weapon at my disposal. In comparison with other things it has 100 more damage than the Legendary Terra Blade and for me about 35% crit. For summoners I would say it is a strong contest between the star cell minions or the dragon minion. For Magic I believe the nebula blaze is pretty good!

No kidding, that yoyo is unbelievable. Haven't tried it yet, but when I glanced at the base damage it was huge.

Plus if you add the solar set from moon lord you can get it to this much damage
9p7Ltfl.jpg

Oh, it can go even higher than that. Way higher. Think 380-390 damage. That thing isn't even a yoyo, at least I'm not convinced it is. It's a death machine.

Wow, wonder what accessories can manage that amount of damage increase. Currently using the yoyo glove to buff it

Wow, wonder what accessories can manage that amount of damage increase. Currently using the yoyo glove to buff it

Well, I had the Mechanical Glove, Desteoyer Emblem, Celestial Stone, wings, and the Ankh shield. 3/5 of my accessories increased the damage of melee weapons, and I wasn't even using the yoyo glove. I'm sure you could get it much higher. I'm thinking a warrior emblem and yoyo glove to add to the mix. But I was also wearing solar armor which is a tremendous increase in melee damage.

There's still so much I have to experiment with. I'm eager to try everything and dedicate this weekend to only Terraria.

how exactly do you use the yoyo glove i equipped it and had 2 yoyo's in my inv but how do you active the 2nd one? but as far as the strongest i think its the spellbook the oonlord drops as it can go through solid surfaces and pm hits as fast as blizzard staff

how exactly do you use the yoyo glove i equipped it and had 2 yoyo's in my inv but how do you active the 2nd one? but as far as the strongest i think its the spellbook the oonlord drops as it can go through solid surfaces and pm hits as fast as blizzard staff

Interesting, I don't think I've seen that one. A spell book?

Everyone is very focused at this yo-yo thing. But have you tested its dps vs other items with sets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom