PC What do you think was the hardest pillar of the 4 Celestial Pillars in the Lunar Event?

Hardest Celestial Pillar in your opinion?

• Total voters

Cryax

Terrarian
The title of this thread basically sums it up, whether it was the darkness themed Nebula Pillar, the Alien themed Vortex Pillar, galaxy/star themed Stardust Pillar, or meteor and sun themed Solar Pillar. for me (even though with Spectre Armor and Razorblade Typhoon the whole thing was quite easy) it was the Solar Pillar mainly for one sole enemy that I couldn't find out how to kill it for quite awhile: Crawltipede.

What about the rest of you Terrarians?

Last edited:
YES. Crawltipedes were absolute torture, and I was playing a Melee character with Vamp Knives.

From Easiest to hardest:
Nebula
Stardust
Vortex
Solar

The crawltipedes I guess die when you kill other enemies or so. They have no health bar so it's really irritating at times.

You can kill Crawltipedes by attacking the bulb at the end of their body.
The more you know, eh?

From Easiest to hardest:
Nebula
Stardust
Vortex
Solar

The crawltipedes I guess die when you kill other enemies or so. They have no health bar so it's really irritating at times.
I think they do take damage, as I can visibly see the 2000-4000 damage per shot from a Snowman Cannon. Either that, or it simply does not matter.

I think they do take damage, as I can visibly see the 2000-4000 damage per shot from a Snowman Cannon. Either that, or it simply does not matter.
You can kill Crawltipedes by attacking the bulb at the end of their body.
The more you know, eh?
I do believe the only way they die is at its back where there's a... Red spot I believe? I'm not entirely sure.

The key to the solar pillar is to stay low to the ground. If you do that the crawltipedes won't ever bother you.

The problem with that is that there's so many dudes on the ground waiting to hurl themselves at you in a moment's notice.

I find Nebula the most annoying, actually.
Solar's a lot easier when you have a Solar Eruption, but then again, everything in the game is easier with Solar Eruption.

Back
Top Bottom