PC 1.3.0.3 Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok then, if it only has 400 health, then HOW COME I CANT DEFEAT IT AT ALLL??!??!?!?
[DOUBLEPOST=1435875031,1435874996][/DOUBLEPOST]
Turn off the Parallex

It might be because of a high Parallax setting (under settings->video->Parallax slider)

I tried messing with the parallax setting but nothing changed except for the background in-game, but thanks for the suggestions though.

... Excuse me? Sorry, I read this and scratched my head. Experiencing it made me close the game. Why did you just completely invalidate an entire play style? Mages routinely (as far as I know) use the HP drain in order to survive these kinds of encounters thanks to their low defense. Now you're taking it away? I'm sorry, I just can't respect this choice, and request the tweak be removed. Otherwise, the boss may as well not be there because I'm never gonna beat it as a mage. I can't get into this fight and throw magic out to help my allies survive, which is the closest I can get to direct healing in this game (I'm a White Mage at heart). I can't even help myself survive at this point against the Moon Lord. Please reconsider this change, and (hopefully) take it out. You've completely gutted an entire play style with a single tweak, and it leaves me wondering what to do now aside from putter around pointlessly since Moon Lord is the only obstacle left to my friends and me. Are you going to invalidate other play styles in future fixes too? I worry for anyone else after this.
dude... ur just a noob.... i beat it without it :p with the mask and not hood u do extra damage which means the fight is faster :p i beat him as mage without healing.

This is an off topic question but are you working on anything for console like 1.2.4 by chance
[DOUBLEPOST=1435877650,1435877611][/DOUBLEPOST]
Glad to see you all hard at work :)

Can finally get my Fisharon Expert goodie bag!
I watch your streams everyday!

The problem that I'm having is that it's not always activating like it's supposed to. Even without the Moon Lord leech.

Just great. I used to at least be able to get to the core. NOW I CAN'T EVEN GET HALFWAY TROUGH EITHER HAND!!!! THIS IS A SERIOUS PROBLEM!!

I feel like I'm losing my mind. My husband and I have attempted to fell the mighty Moon Lord at least six times now, and since the update the leech clot is completely invisible/unhittable in multiplayer; at least for us. I'm really hoping this is either a bug, or we're just completely incapable of seeing it's health bar, but now we can't get him past 40k health, even solo.

Config.json I must delete this file each time i enter game again, because fps lag begins... after deleting game works, but crash when pressing exit still exist

I feel like I'm losing my mind. My husband and I have attempted to fell the mighty Moon Lord at least six times now, and since the update the leech clot is completely invisible/unhittable in multiplayer; at least for us. I'm really hoping this is either a bug, or we're just completely incapable of seeing it's health bar, but now we can't get him past 40k health, even solo.
Exactly what I had individually
[DOUBLEPOST=1435878553,1435878469][/DOUBLEPOST]
dude... ur just a noob.... i beat it without it :p with the mask and not hood u do extra damage which means the fight is faster :p i beat him as mage without healing.
We are not noobs. You did it before 1.3.0.2, meaning that it was SO MUCH EASIER
[DOUBLEPOST=1435878632][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm not getting ANY regen even if the toungue was dead
This is a BIG problem

The tongue does not go away even if you kill it. I have killed it twelve times during my last run, and it still kept me on the debuff, even though it was cut.

38 xD... yeaaaaah you'll totally tank every thing especial a giant lazer. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom