Warframe Mega Thread

Kidef242

Terrarian
So, I decided to make one for Warframe because warframe.

So, post anything here close to favorite warframe, weapon etc.

Right now I'm using Nyx (NYX PRIME <3 <3), and the vulkar. Dual zoren ARE BEASTS.

My favorite from each category has to be
Warframe: Zephyr/Volt
Primary: Bows/Quanta/Lanka
Secondary: AkStilettos
Melee: Scoliac
Sentinel: Carrier

WARFRAMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

I eat, sleep, and breath warframe. I'm 23 weapons away from mastering every weapon in game, I own all warframes, all sentinels, all kubrow breeds, all mods, I have pretty much everything in game you can get. I'm almost mastery level 17, and I co-run a pretty sweet dojo with a fully stocked research lab.

WARFRAMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

I eat, sleep, and breath warframe. I'm 23 weapons away from mastering every weapon in game, I own all warframes, all sentinels, all kubrow breeds, all mods, I have pretty much everything in game you can get. I'm almost mastery level 17, and I co-run a pretty sweet dojo with a fully stocked research lab.
Thats, too :red:ing awesome.

I had a question about this the other day, do loadout slots ever stop, or you can buy as many as you want? (I mean to have so many warframes you must have quite many slots).

Thats, too :red:ing awesome.

I had a question about this the other day, do loadout slots ever stop, or you can buy as many as you want? (I mean to have so many warframes you must have quite many slots).

You only get 7, no more, no less. Unfortunately...I would love to have one for every frame.
(also I made a warframe social group thingy.)

Wait do you mean Warframe slots, or load out slots? (load out slots being your frame/primary/secondary/melee)
Load out slots, if I recall correctly load out slots are for the weapons,warframes etc, every 2 ranks (like you said.)

I make it sound confusing mostly because I have no idea how it works =P

Load out slots, if I recall correctly load out slots are for the weapons,warframes etc, every 2 ranks (like you said.)

I make it sound confusing mostly because I have no idea how it works =P

Well loadout slots are slots you can cycle through that have your loadout (frame + weapons) already on it. (for example slot 1 nekros + gear, slot 2 Rhino + different gear)

Warframe slots are the number of warframes you are allowed to own. But yea, loadout slots cap at 7 I'm almost MR17 and i've always had the same number of them.

Well loadout slots are slots you can cycle through that have your loadout (frame + weapons) already on it. (for example slot 1 nekros + gear, slot 2 Rhino + different gear)

Warframe slots are the number of warframes you are allowed to own. But yea, loadout slots cap at 7 I'm almost MR17 and i've always had the same number of them.
Hope they make them more soon I guess.

Welp, my goal now is to farm for ember prime =P

I'm actually quite the merchant on Warframe, I pride myself on selling and trading stuff. Maybe sometimes I could toss some ember prime parts your way if you have any spare prime goods.

I'm actually quite the merchant on Warframe, I pride myself on selling and trading stuff. Maybe sometimes I could toss some ember prime parts your way if you have any spare prime goods.
I don't have anything quite good honestly, I have like 6-7 blueprint parts and 2 blueprints, I don't know if you need any of these =P

I don't have anything quite good honestly, I have like 6-7 blueprint parts and 2 blueprints, I don't know if you need any of these =P

Oh trust me, you would be suprized. I don't judge things on their base price either. Say you have 1 fang prime Handle, and you want a prime part from me. The prime part costs more then the handle, but I have 1 handle and 2 blades, meaning all I need is another handle to make a set and sell the entire set. I would be happy to give something more expensive for a part, if it helps me to complete a set that I know I can sell.

Oh trust me, you would be suprized. I don't judge things on their base price either. Say you have 1 fang prime Handle, and you want a prime part from me. The prime part costs more then the handle, but I have 1 handle and 2 blades, meaning all I need is another handle to make a set and sell the entire set. I would be happy to give something more expensive for a part, if it helps me to complete a set that I know I can sell.
Here is everything I don't need, nothing fancy I repeat =P

Pulse volt helmet Blueprint, Banshee blueprint, glaive blueprint (got 2, thankfully need to make one they are so fun), gorgon blueprint, dual zoren blueprint, mag helmet blueprint, mag systems blueprint, ember systems blueprint, oberon chassis blueprint, oberon helmet blueprint, valkyr chassis blueprint, valkyr systems blueprint and last vauban blueprint.

Here is everything I don't need, nothing fancy I repeat =P

Pulse volt helmet Blueprint, Banshee blueprint, glaive blueprint (got 2, thankfully need to make one they are so fun), gorgon blueprint, dual zoren blueprint, mag helmet blueprint, mag systems blueprint, ember systems blueprint, oberon chassis blueprint, oberon helmet blueprint, valkyr chassis blueprint, valkyr systems blueprint and last vauban blueprint.

Well you cant really trade things unless they are prime parts that come from the void v_v; perhaps some times I can run some keys with ya, no point in running them alone after all.

Right now I want Hydroid, Nova, and Mirage, I don't have Ash, or Loki at all though, but they don't interest me much. I sold off Ember and Volt right before they reworked damage 2.0, I hear Volt is better now. The only Prime frame I have is Frost. I had a Prime Paris, but I sold it up after leveling it. I have a really small clan of my own, nobody in it plays anymore though, but I don't want to leave since most research is finished.

warframe:valkyr (kill all the things)
weapon:any melee that makes the game a matter of genocide in one minute
pet:carrier(Very useful shotgun with auto gathering)

Just wondering, what Syndicates did you guys end up choosing? I personally chose Cephalon Suda, Arbiters of Hexis, and Steel Meridian. Also, did you guys pick the syndicated based on rewards or their beliefs? I chose those 3 syndicates for both reasons.

Just wondering, what Syndicates did you guys end up choosing? I personally chose Cephalon Suda, Arbiters of Hexis, and Steel Meridian. Also, did you guys pick the syndicated based on rewards or their beliefs? I chose those 3 syndicates for both reasons.
I'm currently working on New Loka, and, uh, what's that one Corpus like group. I picked for the rewards, but I want to do either Arbiters of Hexis Next, or Steel Meridian.

Back
Top Bottom