tAPI Thorium Mod+

Should I keep throwing out little updates here in there or stock pile a bunch of new things for 1.3?

• Keep adding little things here and there!

Votes: 48 36.1%
  • You should let the new things build up!

Votes: 85 63.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
does that mean no mods for new update or mods in a different way? also is it hard to do standalone mods?

That was the plan. I had 100 something new items, many new NPCs, balance changes, etc. But... I hear that tAPI will be cancelled for 1.3. ;( Which means no update.
well tapi still works..just not for 1.3...but I guess that was your intention...personally I think the 1.3 update could use more summoner gear..we only got 4 weapons and 1 new armor set..and we NEED new armor sets...

The modding API for Terraria 1.3 Will probably not come out for a while because there still updating and fixing bugs :3

well tapi still works..just not for 1.3...but I guess that was your intention...personally I think the 1.3 update could use more summoner gear..we only got 4 weapons and 1 new armor set..and we NEED new armor sets...
Ikr I am a summoner and you can BARELY do any damage against the Moon Man (personal nickname) I also want a more op bonus for the summoner armor the Gaurdian pretty much sucks as you have to give him orders and he can only be on the ground 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 of the boss mobs can fly (including pillars) so it makes him fairly usless against anything but mobs.

As a Summoner mainly I can also agree there's some rathher nasty gaps in Summoner gear. Primarially, between the start of the game (Slime Staff) and the fact the 'first' summon gear is all the way in Jungle. It's been a while since I last Thoriumed but I believe you added Starfish Wand for Coral but even then there's several large jumps in Summon.

With the addition of Throwing damage you also might wanna look into tweaking some of the armor to Throwing or Melee/Throwing hybrid too.

As a Summoner mainly I can also agree there's some rathher nasty gaps in Summoner gear. Primarially, between the start of the game (Slime Staff) and the fact the 'first' summon gear is all the way in Jungle. It's been a while since I last Thoriumed but I believe you added Starfish Wand for Coral but even then there's several large jumps in Summon.

With the addition of Throwing damage you also might wanna look into tweaking some of the armor to Throwing or Melee/Throwing hybrid too.
berberborscings mod adds slime armor which is early early tier summoner armor..it also adds a craftable slime staff which is a Godsend...why cant 1.3 do the same?? ;(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom