[1.3.5.3] Terraria Inventory Editor (ABANDONED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know. Wasn't really aiming it at you, it was a general post towards the haters xD Using you as an example, hope you don't mind.
No, no, I don't mind.
I'd just like to state that, for the record, I don't hate this program at all. It's very useful.

No, no, I don't mind.
I'd just like to state that, for the record, I don't hate this program at all. It's very useful.
I've done that, and to test if it would work I changed a modifier on the true night's edge and then went to just save (not save as) and I actually did get an error message stating that access to C:\Users\name\Documents\My and the rest is cut off, I would assume that just has the rest of the path "C:\Users\name\Documents\my games\Terraria\Players\Micki_LandLakes.plr". I did report the error, but I don't now why access to that path would be denied while running as admin

I've done that, and to test if it would work I changed a modifier on the true night's edge and then went to just save (not save as) and I actually did get an error message stating that access to C:\Users\name\Documents\My and the rest is cut off, I would assume that just has the rest of the path "C:\Users\name\Documents\my games\Terraria\Players\Micki_LandLakes.plr". I did report the error, but I don't now why access to that path would be denied while running as admin
I think you quoted the wrong post? Lol.

Hmm.... I have no idea why this would matter, if you are running in Admin, but is the folder (Or one of the ones along the way) Hidden, or is your account on a public computer (School computer, with seperate accounts, etc.?) [For this, you might not actually have access to admin mode, if this is true...] However, from what I am hearing, maybe Shoot made an error accidently and changed something that conflicts with altering Night's Edge; though that wouldn't give you that particular error... Well, you reported it, Shoot'll probably help you. Kinda stumped xD

This is my computer, none of the folders are hidden. They're read only though I tried to disable it but I kept re enabling it, I found a workaround by creating a fresh new character placing the items I want on him going in a world and put them into a chest while I take the "bugged" character and have him retrieve the items. I did the same thing with the online editor terrarsavr, but that shouldn't have bugged my guy because of the way i did it (i hope) because I really never modified the characters code with a editor I just had him fetch the items.

Something that would be an excellent update, would be to enable compatibility for using old Terraria Characters in the Inventory Editor. My character was made in Update 1.2.4.1 or whatever the last update was before 1.3 and now I'm quite irritated to find that it won't load my old character in the Editor and I have to create a new character and use that instead. The inventory Editor is very impressive however. Actually, I might see if I can find an old Inventory Editor that actually works for my old character. Since the new update, I can't use my other editors. :(

1. Does it have 1.3 items?
2. Can you make put up a mirror on your site? MediaFire doesn't *QUACK*ing work.

EDIT: nevermind, I'm just dumb.

Last edited:
When i open a character from the file it says: "Value of '[number, currently 44000]' is not valid for 'value'. 'value' should be between minumum".

Please help me guys. thanks for the editor though! i've used it many times before but this time it isn't working. :/

Last edited:
I have, its working, but i wanna edit one of my old guys
The file should be outside the player folder, the folder just has records of what maps it's been on.
Also, Make sure your character isn't on the cloud, as that removes local files.

The file should be outside the player folder, the folder just has records of what maps it's been on.
Also, Make sure your character isn't on the cloud, as that removes local files.

Rip, Didnt think of that. If i take it off the cloud, will it show up?

Can ANYONE help me?

When i open a character from the file it says: "Value of '[number, currently 44000]' is not valid for 'value'. 'value' should be between minumum".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom