Dumbest reason you have been kicked/banned from a server for

So there was a server that had this weird "quest" thing (there were a buncha signs that asked for items, and you'd waste an admins time by giving them these useless items to get something like a magic missile or whatever)
there was a quest for "20 unholy water's" and the reward was 5 gold crates, 12 iron crates, and 38 wooden crates.
there was a corruption desert in the world...
and so i used some ebonsand, crimseeds from the eye of cthulhu, and water bottles to make some, i was asking an admin to take the items and he banned me for "cheating items: unholy water is only obtainable in hardmode" o_O

So there was a server that had this weird "quest" thing (there were a buncha signs that asked for items, and you'd waste an admins time by giving them these useless items to get something like a magic missile or whatever)
there was a quest for "20 unholy water's" and the reward was 5 gold crates, 12 iron crates, and 38 wooden crates.
there was a corruption desert in the world...
and so i used some ebonsand, crimseeds from the eye of cthulhu, and water bottles to make some, i was asking an admin to take the items and he banned me for "cheating items: unholy water is only obtainable in hardmode" o_O

Okay that admin is an idiot lol. Corrupt seeds are pre-hardmode, so is Ebonsand and so is bottled water, and your bare hands as a crafting station is definitely pre-hardmode lol.

While I doubt this actually counts, I used to be a part of this minecraft server called minechest.
It was really great, but it had a few quirks...
1.It was kind-of laggy.
2.Its hack detector was broken.
I CAN NOT tell you how many times I was kicked-off and accused of speed hacks EVEN THOUGH I was using a BOAT TO CROSS A :red: LAKE.

Banned from a Garry's Mod sandbox server for "speedhacking" when I was actually just ABH'ing. My avatar accurately describes my reaction.

Last edited:
I was really good at Gunz back in the day, and someone accused me of using hacks. I jokingly said "Yeah, I use mad skill hax."

He voted to kick me because I used skill hacks. Majority voted yes, so I was kicked.

Not even mad, bro.

I've been banned from a tf2 server for quote "starting a flame war and severe trolling"

apparently wearing the magical mercenary and saying nothing in chat is severe trolling.

to be fair... I was wearing the hat to piss people off.
but still. I should get a reward.

(Demoted, not banned, but should definitely have been banned for this)
There was one time, i was on a minecraft server that had ranks, where you could create your own supply signs at a certain rank.

When i achieved this rank, i created a machine with redstone that would automatically spawn chickens...

and i didn't turn it off.

I like how yours is the dumbest reason you SHOULD have been banned for. :p

(Demoted, not banned, but should definitely have been banned for this)
There was one time, i was on a minecraft server that had ranks, where you could create your own supply signs at a certain rank.

When i achieved this rank, i created a machine with redstone that would automatically spawn chickens...

and i didn't turn it off.
Having them gathered into a 1x1 hole with a hopper/chest setup would be fantastic.

Mine is from back in the dawn of the internet (around 1997 or 98, IIRC.)

So, in an old site called Neopets, I got my account banned for making it to the top of the high-score table in several games in one day - I guess the actual trigger was that the three daily tries at the Snake clone were in the high-score list. In short, the site's admins thought that being good at their built-in minigames was "hacking."

And they were pretty much "no refunds" about it, too.

Banned for not being a scrub, I guess? >_>

Back
Top Bottom