PC 1.3.0.3 Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea, now it begins more usually, everytime i exit to main menu, both steam and terraria gets stucked

If you have the cloud enabled, try disabling it. I got the exact same problem last night, Terraria crashes mid save and Steam bootstrapper stops responding and has to be forcibly closed with task manager. It's only been happening to people since the update though. I could be wrong of course, but it seems that anyone experiencing it has the cloud enabled or sent their characters/world to it recently.

There is a thread about it here: http://forums.terraria.org/index.ph...and-steam-stops-responding.22851/#post-591247

If you have the cloud enabled, try disabling it. I got the exact same problem last night, Terraria crashes mid save and Steam bootstrapper stops responding and has to be forcibly closed with task manager. It's only been happening to people since the update though. I could be wrong of course, but it seems that anyone experiencing it has the cloud enabled or sent their characters/world to it recently.

There is a thread about it here: http://forums.terraria.org/index.ph...and-steam-stops-responding.22851/#post-591247
Ever since taking all my maps and characters off the steam cloud, i've had no more crashes.

did it come to gog?
Apparently the GOG version is still on 1.3.0.2 (even though the current changelog says 1.3.0.3). I just tried updating/verifying mine.

We are kind of at the mercy of GOG to push out updates; we send it to them and they have to do the push. With Steam, the devs can push out an update almost immediately.

I will let the devs know that it hasn't updated yet.

Apparently the GOG version is still on 1.3.0.2 (even though the current changelog says 1.3.0.3). I just tried updating/verifying mine.

We are kind of at the mercy of GOG to push out updates; we send it to them and they have to do the push. With Steam, the devs can push out an update almost immediately.

That, right there... That's what I call administrator. Thank you for keeping us up to date.

Yoraizor and Skiphs are continuing updates?
WOW thanks a bunch you two!

also

You're doing gods work Tunnel King, and while I may not use the GOG version I have friends that do, and would enjoy getting the update like the steam users
a big hearty thank you <3 :dryadsmile:

The response I got is that the 1.3.0.3 update was sent to GOG (I think it's done via email); apparently GOG just hasn't updated their download yet.

GOG is located in central Europe, and it's already Sunday night there, apparently they (GOG) aren't a 24/7 operation for these sorts of things. So likely it will be several hours before someone can be contacted about this. Sorry for the inconvenience.

The response I got is that the 1.3.0.3 update was sent to GOG (I think it's done via email); apparently GOG just hasn't updated their download yet.

GOG is located in central Europe, and it's already Sunday night there, apparently they (GOG) aren't a 24/7 operation for these sorts of things. So likely it will be several hours before someone can be contacted about this. Sorry for the inconvenience.
You did what you could that's more than enough for us ;-; we'll just have to wait for GOG to wake up and start another work day

I annihilated the ML with Nebula Armor, lots of buff potions, fishron wings, a worm scarf, celestial shell, charm of myths, ankh shield, and a 6th accesory slot; magic cuffs, all menacing, and a Mythical Razorblade Typhoon(Rainbow Crystal staff is optional).

Simply keep firing the razorblade and picking up the Mana, Health, and Damage boosters. Try and fly around the Phantasm Beams.

In order to get these items, simply go to this server: http://terraria-servers.com/server/1218/ and look in the bottom two rows of chests in any chest room. If the items you need are missing, simply wait until the server "crashes"(aka a reset by turning off the server every 15 minutes for 20 sec). It will show as a "Lost Connection" screen. Simply log back in and the chest rooms will be reset.

Please not that server may be extremely laggy, as there are usually tons of people on. This, however, is the only way to get free items as of right now.

YAYYYYY 1,000th BLUE SLIME!

Attachments

• 2015-07-05_00005.jpg
    2015-07-05_00005.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 235
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom