What's the worst luck you've had in 1.3?

Attempted to complete lunar event... Solar Eclipse had overwritten it... now unable to complete it because of the Cultists not even being able to respawn! All while in Expert Mode.

-sigh- have to do it in ANOTHER world now.

Attempted to complete lunar event... Solar Eclipse had overwritten it... now unable to complete it because of the Cultists not even being able to respawn! All while in Expert Mode.

-sigh- have to do it in ANOTHER world now.
I'm pretty sure the cultists respawn after a while (1 ingame day or so) if that doesn't work, maybe you can try defeating Golem again.

I've died to fall damage multiple times in the past few hours, while wearing a lucky horseshoe -_- When I'm going down my multiple small hellevators a Medusa will freeze me (from multiple screens down) and make me crash into the ground, and apparently this cancels your horseshoe... This also killed me twice in the jungle today, was digging down, and as soon as I fall into the cave Medusa freezes me. *SPLAT *me being salty
This happened to me about four times today (the medusa thing) while I was trying to make a larger cave for the first Plantera fightof the character. The only bulb I could find just happened to be directly below a marble biome.
The thing is, though, the medusa petrification was inconsistent, and I was being hit with it from more than a screen up. I drop 25 tiles with wings on and take 1200 damage. Next time, I fall 30 tiles and take no damage.

I seem to be getting Eclipses way too often.

It doesn't help that my preferred weapon for attacking through walls, the Solar Eruption, risks killing NPCs by setting them on fire if they're caught in the explosion that occurs when it hits an enemy.
And it seems that if they die from the fire, it sets nearby NPCs on fire, causing a chain reaction.

I've basically decided my method of dealing with Eclipses is literally "go to hell".
It's safer down there, ironically.

Just spent about 2 hours looking for life fruits to prepare for destroyer, couldn't find a single one in all of the jungle.

Also tried to get a nimbus rod as I can't beat him without one. Didn't get one.

Going to try again tomorrow, but right now I'm quite frustrated. While doing this, turtles have been killing me non stop. I'm not surprised about the nimbus rod but I can't understand why life fruits won't spawn. o_O

Just spent about 2 hours looking for life fruits to prepare for destroyer, couldn't find a single one in all of the jungle.
Going to try again tomorrow, but right now I'm quite frustrated. While doing this, turtles have been killing me non stop. I'm not surprised about the nimbus rod but I can't understand why life fruits won't spawn. o_O
You could just be unlucky, they're fairly rare.

Jumping over a pit of lava to attack a Medusa who takes full advantage by turning me into stone midway which drops me right in. Needless to say I died. :/

Got the sextant on my very first fishing quest. Since then I have racked up SEVEN pocket guides, turning in a fish quest almost every game day, and still no weather radar.

I desperately need that one last item so that I can make a fish finder - I managed to get the GPS, goblin tech, REK, and magic mirror within the first RL day of playing, and I want the cell phone!

Six more Moon Lord runs

Six more Last Prisms

I am convinced this is a glitch at this point
I'm slightly envious. All I want is the magic items, and all I've got is;
  • Meowmere
  • Star Wrath
  • Lunar Portal Staff
  • Lunar Portal Staff
  • Terrarian
  • Terrarian
Cmon, show some love for me, Moon Lord! I don't wanna keep grinding but I want the items!
I just wish that there was a less time consuming way to summon the Moon Lord.

I first did Martian Madness in multiplayer and multiplayer doesn't award some achievements, Martian Madness being one of them.

I keep accidentally killing every probe I run in to, but they're annoyingly rare. I still don't have the achievement....

Blood moon followed by eye of c and after that a goblin army (mind for i had low tier amour) which all them killed me while i was come back from mining :(

Alright, the Moon Lord drop table is borderline rigged. Here's my item history:

-S.D.M.G.
-Rainbow Crystal Staff
-S.D.M.G.
-Rainbow Crystal Staff
-S.D.M.G.
-Lunar Flare
-S.D.M.G
-Lunar Flare
-Terrarian
-Lunar Flare

C'MON! Give me Meowmere! Give me Star Wrath, Celebration, Last Prism! Give me the freaking Lunar Portal Staff, I don't care, as long as it's something different!

Okay, I got a new one.

I beat the Lunar Event 28 times and got a Cultist Archer banner, and yet I didn't get the Terrarian which I was trying so hard to get. I eventually traded one of my Last Prisms for it.

So far, I've obtained:
7 Celebrations
4 Last Prisms
2 Star Wraths
2 Meowmeres
2 S.D.M.G.s (one dropped as Unreal)
1 Rainbow Crystal Staff
1 Lunar Portal Staff
1 Lunar Flare
2 Moon Lord masks
3 Moon Lord trophies
And that's all I can remember.

martian probes utterly refuse to spawn in my world. i was undergeared for my first and only invasion so i only have the xenopopper. now that im geared forit probes havent spawned once. I've killed the golem 15 times, and im currently standing on a floating island with a water candle, battle potion, and nothing to show for it but feathers.

Back
Top Bottom