The Dungeon Adventure! A Mystical RPG-Adventure-Turnbased THINGY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
mind if i join in?

Name: Firelight
Class: Time traveler/ Adventurer
Allies: His Al Alpha V and little moogle helper

How he got in: i went invisible followed you guys.

Edited: BG: A person from came to the past to have fun since the future is just boring t him. he good at technology and raising dragons

Sorry I'm late, but since you asked I'll gladly join (hope I'm not too late). ;)

Name: Treehorse

Class: Horse of Trees

Desc: He a horse... made of trees... Is there much more to say? Just look in the background. It explains his creation.

Background: No one knows for sure were he originated, but some speculate that he formed when a horse got trapped in a pit filled with nothing but roots that connected to large and spiky trees. The trees fed off of the horse from the roots in the pit as it was slowly dying. Shortly after the trees consumed the entire horse, a sprout formed to which gave birth to Treehorse. The sprout grew into a sentient tree-horse that was made of wood with sharp, thorny hooves. Treehorse has a beautiful, (literally) bushy mane and roots for a tail. His mouth is ridden with thorns, but cleared of the thorns when he is grazing which make his blocky teeth appear.

Abilities: Able to run at extreme speeds and has hooves that can penetrate the hardest of materials. He can also be mounted on, but only by the best of heroes. When he is mounted on, he can be extremely deadly or extremely weak, depending on his rider. The thorns in his mouth can come out in vines and attack in a whip-like fashion as well. The vine thorns can even go as far as to strangle opponents.

Companions: None

How he got in: He was found grazing in the dark forests.

Mario goes over and reads the paper on the wall.
The paper only says:
1.4 - Better Than 1.3!
but lightly written it is revealed to say:
HELPHELPHELPHELPHELPHELP
SAVE US...
..spooky.

I grab one of these strange "1.4 Pre-Release Copies" and pop the disc into one of the PCs.
The PC slowly boots up. 1/2

On the back of the terraria 1.4 box, it says "now you can finally fight allboss!"
Everyone cheers for this grand revelation. You discuss new tactics before pressing on.

I smash the Mac into oblivion with my sword. My reason for this is "It looked evil."
A pile of apples rain above your head. You have only taken a bit of a flesh wound. Not any damage points taken, tho.
2/2 Booting up!
The computer says:
ERROR. ERROR><(*!^(*&%^()*&^&*!(@$^@)!*($^(!*@^&@)%^!@)(*$^!@*)($^!&@($)!^%@)&&/3
NOW STARTING TERRARIA 1.4...
you wonder how the computer knows what you want to start!

i quickly install a 1.4 copy
The copy is installed, until you realize too late that the computers are not plugged in!

From all of the computers come Eyes, and from the broken Mac comes an Eye of Cthulhu!

BATTLE TIME!

Suspicious Looking Eye-Minions - 60/60HP (x14)
Eye of Cthulhu - 3000/3000HP (x1)

Time to look at the battle interface!
it goes like this:

Test Dummy - 300/300 HP, 100MP, 10 Defense, +1 Speed, SUPER STANDING ATTACK ||||| (x5)

the data is read like this:

Name - Health Points, Mana, Defense, Speed Boost, Special Attack +ChargeBar, (amount)

you use attcks to kill
FIGHT!

Tyrux, 100/100 HP, 20/20 MP
Copper Armor, 5 lesser potions of healing, 5 lesser potions of mana, Wooden Bow, 150 arrows, Iron Broadsword, Copper Pickaxe, 20 Wood, 5 Acorns, one Slimey, one Snuggles.

Jerry, 100/100 HP, 20/20 MP
Copper Armor, 5 lesser potions of healing, 5 lesser potions of mana, Wooden Bow, 150 arrows, Iron Broadsword, Copper Pickaxe, 20 Wood, 5 Acorns, Brass Lantern, Red Beetle.

Ryet, 100/100 HP, 40/40 MP
Copper Armor, 5 lesser potions of healing, 5 lesser potions of mana, Wooden Bow, 150 arrows, Iron Broadsword, Copper Pickaxe, 20 Wood, 5 Acorns, Small Ryet

Lord of Cats, 100/100 HP, 20/20 MP
Copper Armor, 5 lesser potions of healing, 5 lesser potions of mana, Wooden Bow, 150 arrows, Iron Broadsword, Copper Pickaxe, 20 Wood, 5 Acorns, 5 protector cats

SirDiesAlot, 100/100 HP, 20/20 MP
Copper Armor, 5 lesser potions of healing, 5 lesser potions of mana, Wooden Bow, 150 arrows, Iron Broadsword, Copper Pickaxe, 20 Wood, 5 Acorns, 2 iron bars

Mario, 100/100 HP, 20/20 MP
Copper Armor, 5 lesser potions of healing, 5 lesser potions of mana, Wooden Bow, 150 arrows, Iron Broadsword, Copper Pickaxe, 20 Wood, 5 Acorns, 1 Luigi

Helio, 100/100 HP, 20/20 MP
Copper Armor, 5 lesser potions of healing, 5 lesser potions of mana, Wooden Bow, 150 arrows, Iron Broadsword, Copper Pickaxe, 20 Wood, 5 Acorns, one bird crown.

HeChaos, 100/100 HP, 20/20 MP
Copper Armor, 5 lesser potions of healing, 5 lesser potions of mana, Wooden Bow, 150 arrows, Iron Broadsword, Copper Pickaxe, 20 Wood, 5 Acorns, SPEED

The paper only says:
1.4 - Better Than 1.3!
but lightly written it is revealed to say:
HELPHELPHELPHELPHELPHELP
SAVE US...
..spooky.

The PC slowly boots up. 1/2

Everyone cheers for this grand revelation. You discuss new tactics before pressing on.

A pile of apples rain above your head. You have only taken a bit of a flesh wound. Not any damage points taken, tho.
2/2 Booting up!
The computer says:
ERROR. ERROR><(*!^(*&%^()*&^&*!(@$^@)!*($^(!*@^&@)%^!@)(*$^!@*)($^!&@($)!^%@)&&/3
NOW STARTING TERRARIA 1.4...
you wonder how the computer knows what you want to start!

The copy is installed, until you realize too late that the computers are not plugged in!

From all of the computers come Eyes, and from the broken Mac comes an Eye of Cthulhu!

BATTLE TIME!

Suspicious Looking Eye-Minions - 60/60HP (x14)

Time to look at the battle interface!
it goes like this:

Test Dummy - 300/300 HP, 100MP, 10 Defense, +1 Speed, SUPER STANDING ATTACK ||||| (x5)

the data is read like this:

Name - Health Points, Mana, Defense, Speed Boost, Special Attack +ChargeBar, (amount)

you use attcks to kill
FIGHT!

Tyrux, 100/100 HP, 20/20 MP
Copper Armor, 5 lesser potions of healing, 5 lesser potions of mana, Wooden Bow, 150 arrows, Iron Broadsword, Copper Pickaxe, 20 Wood, 5 Acorns, one Slimey, one Snuggles.

Jerry, 100/100 HP, 20/20 MP
Copper Armor, 5 lesser potions of healing, 5 lesser potions of mana, Wooden Bow, 150 arrows, Iron Broadsword, Copper Pickaxe, 20 Wood, 5 Acorns, Brass Lantern, Red Beetle.

Ryet, 100/100 HP, 40/40 MP
Copper Armor, 5 lesser potions of healing, 5 lesser potions of mana, Wooden Bow, 150 arrows, Iron Broadsword, Copper Pickaxe, 20 Wood, 5 Acorns, Small Ryet

Lord of Cats, 100/100 HP, 20/20 MP
Copper Armor, 5 lesser potions of healing, 5 lesser potions of mana, Wooden Bow, 150 arrows, Iron Broadsword, Copper Pickaxe, 20 Wood, 5 Acorns, 5 protector cats

SirDiesAlot, 100/100 HP, 20/20 MP
Copper Armor, 5 lesser potions of healing, 5 lesser potions of mana, Wooden Bow, 150 arrows, Iron Broadsword, Copper Pickaxe, 20 Wood, 5 Acorns, 2 iron bars

Mario, 100/100 HP, 20/20 MP
Copper Armor, 5 lesser potions of healing, 5 lesser potions of mana, Wooden Bow, 150 arrows, Iron Broadsword, Copper Pickaxe, 20 Wood, 5 Acorns, 1 Luigi

Helio, 100/100 HP, 20/20 MP
Copper Armor, 5 lesser potions of healing, 5 lesser potions of mana, Wooden Bow, 150 arrows, Iron Broadsword, Copper Pickaxe, 20 Wood, 5 Acorns, one bird crown.

HeChaos, 100/100 HP, 20/20 MP
Copper Armor, 5 lesser potions of healing, 5 lesser potions of mana, Wooden Bow, 150 arrows, Iron Broadsword, Copper Pickaxe, 20 Wood, 5 Acorns, SPEED

( wait what battle system are we using? FInal Fantasy systems or turn-based? or just all out madness If FF then which game system? FFXlll or something?

Edited: " What? how did the eye get in here? "

Mario jumps into the air.

Edit: ((In case you are confused, Mario is known for his jumping abilities. He also hurts enemies when he jumps on them, except if they are covered in spikes or are really hard, which by that I mean rock hard.))

Last edited:
I flew into here now can i start?
Race: Turtle
Color:Gold
Name:Yehul
Backround:Grew up in a sewer, raised by wolfs
Weight:116 Pounds
Height:Six Feet
Class:Healer
Number of Teeth: 2219
Missing right eye

Edit
Companions:A little hooded black bird named Cthulhu

Last edited:
WEEEEEE LETS GO
YOU SAY YOU DO SOMETHING LOGICAL
IT HURTS PEOPLE GO!

Mario jumps into the air.

Edit: ((In case you are confused, Mario is known for his jumping abilities. He also hurts enemies when he jumps on them, except if they are covered in spikes or are really hard, which by that I mean rock hard.))
The Eye of Cthulhu takes 17 damage, but dodges before you combo!

I start shot the Eye with arrows...
The Eye is hurt by the arrows obviously, and takes 4 damage per arrow! Random.org says you shot... 4 arrows!
16 damage!

I charge the Eye of Cthulhu with my Iron Broadsword, Slimey and Snuggles both attack one of the Suspicious Looking Eyes.
Two suspicious looking eyes have been killed by your companions (as they use a SUPER ATTACK, they are really tired, and must use WEAK ATTACK for 2 turns), and your paladin Iron Broadsword prowess Charge the EOC! He takes 14 damage!

" What? how did the eye get in here? "
Your question confuses the eye, having it take 1 damage!

YEHUL JOINS THE BATTLE!

The Eye of Cthulhu charges at the now near Tyrux! He can't dodge in time, and takes 13 damage!
The little EyeMinions attack one all of you (other than Tyrux) once! -3 damage for each hit.

Suspicious Looking Eye-Minions - 60/60HP (x12)

Tyrux, 97/110 HP, 20/20 MP

Jerry, 94/100 HP, 20/20 MP

Ryet, 97/100 HP, 40/40 MP

Lord of Cats, 97/100 HP, 20/20 MP

SirDiesAlot, 94/100 HP, 20/20 MP

Mario, 97/100 HP, 20/20 MP

Helio, 97/100 HP, 20/20 MP

HeChaos, 97/100 HP, 20/20 MP

Yehul, 97/110 HP, 20/20 MP
Copper Armor, 5 lesser potions of healing, 5 lesser potions of mana, Wooden Bow, 150 arrows, Iron Broadsword, Copper Pickaxe, 20 Wood, 5 Acorns, SLOWNESS, 2219 teeth, 116 pounds, 216 years of knowledge

( hey is it possible to use Final fantasy magic into the game? )

( if yes then i do this)

I start to charge up a Blizzarga attack on the minions and boss.

Meanwhile my Al alpha V makes a robot body for himself and starts to shot the Boss with gun shots.

( if no then this)

I take out my iron and sword and attack the eye.

I attack The eye of Cthulhu with my Iron broad sword.
"An eye for an Eye Cthulhu!"
(Heard as random Turtle noises to those who do not speak turtle)

I start to charge up a Blizzarga attack on the minions and boss.

Meanwhile my Al alpha V makes a robot body for himself and starts to shot the Boss with gun shots.

AL ALPHA V obtains Robot Body! He fires at the EoC! 21 damage!
Blizzarga learned randomly! Why not have everyone be able to learn two FF Spells?
1/3

I attack The eye of Cthulhu with my Iron broad sword.
"An eye for an Eye Cthulhu!"
(Heard as random Turtle noises to those who do not speak turtle)

While everyone wonders what this snorting and stomping is, you attack with your sword! 10 damage!

Mario summons Luigi. They both jump on the Eye of Cthulhu.

The jumps hurt the EoC, dealing 9 damage each, then comboing FANTASTIC-ly! They then both do 18 more damage each, before doing a combo finisher of 19 extra damage (once). So that deals (9x2) + (18x2) + 19... um... 73 damage?! Jeezums!

The EoC starts charging a spell! Firaga!

Suspicious Looking Eye-Minions - 60/60HP (x12)
Eye of Cthulhu - 2848/3000HP Firaga |||| (x1)

Tyrux, 97/110 HP, 20/20 MP

Jerry, 94/100 HP, 20/20 MP

Ryet, 97/100 HP, 40/40 MP

Lord of Cats, 97/100 HP, 20/20 MP

SirDiesAlot, 94/100 HP, 20/20 MP

Mario, 97/100 HP, 20/20 MP

Helio, 97/100 HP, 20/20 MP

HeChaos, 97/100 HP, 20/20 MP

Yehul, 97/110 HP, 20/20 MP
Copper Armor, 5 lesser potions of healing, 5 lesser potions of mana, Wooden Bow, 150 arrows, Iron Broadsword, Copper Pickaxe, 20 Wood, 5 Acorns, SLOWNESS, 2219 teeth, 116 pounds, 216 years of knowledge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom