Mobile Easy cash!! (for advanced hardmoders)

The slayer of cthulhu

Eye of Cthulhu
Guys , if you are low on money, this is the guide for u. WARNING: this is only for advance hardmode or mid hardmode who dont need the HM ores.

What to do: ok, first you need to have broken lots of deamon altars. Next you mine lots of the deamon alter ores including: palladium, colbalt, orichalcum, mythril, adamantite of titanium. Then you smelt it and sell it.

I hope this guide was helpful

Oh and dont sell chlorophyte, its precious

Oh and dont sell chlorophyte, its precious
Chlorophyte bar sells a lot more than its ores. And Chlorophyte is easily renewable without making new worlds. Moreso than the other HM ores.

Selling the ores is a slow way for money anyway. HM bosses' soul would earn you way more, and much more easily for just 5 iron/lead bars per summon.

I suppose it might not apply to mobile with the rarity of Chlorophyte and the short nights.

Still, the guide doesn't seem to have a lot of thought put into it. You should mention mining techniques and at which depth the ores are usually found. And also polish your presentation a bit.

Chlorophyte bar sells a lot more than its ores. And Chlorophyte is easily renewable without making new worlds. Moreso than the other HM ores.

Selling the ores is a slow way for money anyway. HM bosses' soul would earn you way more, and much more easily for just 5 iron/lead bars per summon.

I suppose it might not apply to mobile with the rarity of Chlorophyte and the short nights.

Still, the guide doesn't seem to have a lot of thought put into it. You should mention mining techniques and at which depth the ores are usually found. And also polish your presentation a bit.
Thanks for telling me that
Next time i will make it better. Also this is like my 3rs thread. Oh and i play mobile so chlorophyte IS rare and to me , its precious. And what would you do? Go minning or fight like 3 hardmode bosses a night? I made this for people who dont like to do hard slow things like defeat a boss every night. Some people might not have all the things for a summoner of a boss

Exactly, just dupe the mysterious skull by using it at night and quickly switching to another item. Not only does it save lots of items and souls you can summon like 10 ocrams a night. Souls of Blight sell for ALOT of money. Plus you have rare armor from orcram

But lets not forget about terra blade+potion of gold+pumpkin moon...

Exactly, just dupe the mysterious skull by using it at night and quickly switching to another item. Not only does it save lots of items and souls you can summon like 10 ocrams a night. Souls of Blight sell for ALOT of money. Plus you have rare armor from orcram

But lets not forget about terra blade+potion of gold+pumpkin moon...
YeH but maybe some.people dont like to fight bosses

Actually, in 1.2 which amazon is STILL in, the game crashes every 5 minutes. I have lost tons of items including a rune wizard vanity, party girl spawn, nymph banner, amber mosquito, and having to refight alot of bosses due to crashes. I even accidentally deleted Terraria cause of one. So that one of many bugs that allows you to use one consumable item more than once just makes up for all that

Actually, in 1.2 which amazon is STILL in, the game crashes every 5 minutes. I have lost tons of items including a rune wizard vanity, party girl spawn, nymph banner, amber mosquito, and having to refight alot of bosses due to crashes. I even accidentally deleted Terraria cause of one. So that one of many bugs that allows you to use one consumable item more than once just makes up for all that
It still does that on android! Crashes alot. I lost a turtle shell, a robot hat, a fast clock and a megephone. I hope they fix this in the 1.2.3 patch

As of now, in my opinion, the easiest way to earn money is by farming ectoplasm. Im not sure if this is a bug or an unintended loophole of sorts, but any mob with any health when killed has a chance to spawn those blue ghosts. By doing a simple construct of 3 spawning statues connected to a timer or a bird or crab machine thingies, you can spawn a crap ton of dungeon spirits with relative ease, earning you a lot of ectoplasm in a short amount of time. To increase profit a bit, you can even equip a lucky coin and grab yourself a slime staff.

Spawning at least 6 is mor than enough to get a substancial amount of hardmode ores, also the fact that fewer hardmode ores generate the more altars are broken only gives you little worry about corruption or crimson spread.

Back
Top Bottom