should there be a workshop

• yes

Votes: 20 69.0%
  • no

Votes: 9 31.0%

• Total voters

zvulfman

Skeletron Prime
Hello this is just my idea for the 1.3 terraria update. It would be awesome if the devs made a steam workshop so people can post the sprites they've made also so others can download them. reply what you think.

Hello this is just my idea for the 1.3 terraria update. It would be awesome if the devs made a steam workshop so people can post the sprites they've made also so others can download them. reply what you think.
what do you mean right clicking and saving?

Downloading sprites!? What happened to right clicking and saving!?

This is not needed. No support.

I think they mean texture packs.

Steam Workshop support for texture packs and mods? Hmm. Maybe. I'm not sure if it's possible, but it'd be cool.

Downloading sprites!? What happened to right clicking and saving!?

This is not needed. No support.
think of it more like not having to install tapi or tccl

(but @op this would either break all tapi mods or require them somehow getting the rights to it)

Personally, I like all of these Ideas; Players, Maps, Mods, Texture Packs, maybe even Custom in-game music! I don't care what everyone else thinks. I'm supporting this. And, a slight plus; WOOO, NO TApi!!!!

Part of the point of these suggestion forums is providing sprites, ideas and other to the devs - their own Steam Workshop, in a way. Although some links from Terraria to the forums and other sites could be nice...

This would need the Terraria devs to have so much talking with VALVe, just like the trading cards..

If it happens doe it's a pretty good thing

I hate the steam workshop with a passion. Very user unfriendly, needing to subscribe to mods and all that nonsense.
I prefer sites like the Nexus.

That said, when it comes to sharing/showing sprites this forum really is all you need.

I'd be supporting this if I only downloaded the mods, but since I'm sort of a modder myself I'm not. Steam Workshop is terrible when it comes to mod visibility.

i would love steam workshop i had alot of fun with t config but it was a bit of a hassle to use then it wouldnt work entirely after an update and i never even tried tapi it looked much harder then config to make stuff work so workshop with a devolopment kit and all that would be awesome also to have your mods be ready to work for your friends in multiplayer and all that strait off so yea workshop is a must. its an easier way to devolop stuff having all the tools you need from one quik download from steam tools and open an editor and make a new sword in seconds make new monsters all that good stuff please do make workshop

i want it because the third party mod support we've been relying on in the absence of an official version just stopped existing :(

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom