Console Terraria 1.3 on consoles please

When 1.3 willbe live on consoles?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You seem to be misunderstanding some things. Engine software is the company that actually creates the updates. Microsoft and Sony slow down the release of the update because it has to go through a process to verify it meets their qualifications.
I see it now, thanks for the info.
[DOUBLEPOST=1436182420,1436182243][/DOUBLEPOST]
Not all the updates, 1.2.2 took 14 months to get on console.:sigh:
Your right about that. It depends on the size of the update

Terraria on console are on 1.2.3 now, its very ridiculous. The consoles can run perfectly all the updates, including the 1.3. I don't know why they don't want to update it...:indifferent:

It's because the Lunar Event stuff is all hard as is on PC, that it'd be impossible on mobile or console. Hence why the event and the <redacted> boss are PC exclusive! It'd be literally impossible to fight them on Console. If it's PC exclusive, it's never gonna show up anywhere but the PC!

@dom1998 Also, I have the crappiest laptop in the world, a good 5 or 6 years old, and it runs Terraria fine =P So I'm not sure what's with yours, or if maybe you just prefer consoles, but I highly doubt your laptop is any worse than this thing xD

[DOUBLEPOST=1436182420,1436182243][/DOUBLEPOST]
Your right about that. It depends on the size of the update
But that update wasmt big. Strange, I there up to something.o_O
[DOUBLEPOST=1436192339][/DOUBLEPOST]
It's because the Lunar Event stuff is all hard as is on PC, that it'd be impossible on mobile or console. Hence why the event and the <redacted>boss are PC exclusive! It'd be literally impossible to fight them on Console. If it's PC exclusive, it's never gonna show up anywhere but the PC!

@dom1998 Also, I have the crappiest laptop in the world, a good 5 or 6 years old, and it runs Terraria fine =P So I'm not sure what's with yours, or if maybe you just prefer consoles, but I highly doubt your laptop is any worse than this thing xD
Crappiest laptop, my pc couldn't even connect to the internet. Thats when I bought 2 of every animal on earth, herded them on a boat, and beat the living crap out of every single one!:naughty:

It's because the Lunar Event stuff is all hard as is on PC, that it'd be impossible on mobile or console. Hence why the event and the <redacted> boss are PC exclusive! It'd be literally impossible to fight them on Console. If it's PC exclusive, it's never gonna show up anywhere but the PC!

/facepalm
Why is it everytime the PC version get's a new content update people start claiming it's "PC exclusive"? based on absolutely no evidence what so ever? Especially since what history has shown us since the console version first launched and when 1.2 was released on PC, there is no such thing as "PC exclusive" content. Thus far what the PC gets the consoles get eventually.

So it's just a question of when the content will be brought over. The big thing about the console versions is they are built on completely different code then the PC, so in theory they have to take the code from the PC updates and then re-write it to fit within their own console code which given the size of your average PC update takes quite a bit of doing which was why 505 Games said they were going to do smaller updates since just porting the updates fully into one update seems to leave them having to fix more issues.

So unless 505 Games or even someone from Re-Logic says "no, 1.3 content will not come to consoles" then take it as "it's probably coming to consoles, it's just going to take time" until we are told otherwise.

Why you think its impossible on console and mobile? -_-
Only the console are mobile version have exclusive stuff, all the PC items will be added "soon". :joy:

Currently, there is no known items or mobs that will always be PC exclusive. There are console and mobile exclusives, and many of them(Arch wyvern, Horned God set, tons of pets, and variations of mobs). We don't know if these things will come to PC. There is no way to know without the developers telling us if these items will make it to PC or if there are any PC exclusives.

Ps3 users are you tired of searching orange bloodroot meanwhile 1.3 comes to consoles? Well the answer is ME!! Dping a huge event and giving away free bloodroot interested people can check for moar info over here
<removed by staff> :nursehappy:

Last edited by a moderator:
FOUND BLOODROOT!!!!!!! XBOX-360..... took about 24-25 hours exploring every part of the world. sorry any questions about the bloodroot must be kept secret. you will lose interest in the game and not play it if you find this ridiculously RARE item. you can message me here or if you play xbox 360 is see this rare item in action. AND NO THERE IS NO WAY TO CHEAT TO GET THIS ITEM. I did farm for it on a whole half of map and it showed up in a random place.

FOUND BLOODROOT!!!!!!! XBOX-360..... took about 24-25 hours exploring every part of the world. sorry any questions about the bloodroot must be kept secret. you will lose interest in the game and not play it if you find this ridiculously RARE item. you can message me here or if you play xbox 360 is see this rare item in action. AND NO THERE IS NO WAY TO CHEAT TO GET THIS ITEM. I did farm for it on a whole half of map and it showed up in a random place.

You should have post this on another console thread...like the one about bloodroot :p

That's funny. I have a full stack of duped Bloodroot in one of my chests and I still love to play this game.

Currently, there is no known items or mobs that will always be PC exclusive. There are console and mobile exclusives, and many of them(Arch wyvern, Horned God set, tons of pets, and variations of mobs). We don't know if these things will come to PC. There is no way to know without the developers telling us if these items will make it to PC or if there are any PC exclusives.
Yup

Well the difficulty aspect is all just your opinion, you'll find plenty of people who actually find the console controls better to play with. Not to mention that it seems easier to play with others on console (splitscreen plus PSN/Xbox live) which greatly helps. I'm sure if my friend can solo the new boss in 30 mins (10 once he got the new gear) then me and my three siblings will probably kill him just as easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom