Post Your 1.3 base here!

Capture 2015-07-10 22_42_56.png

I know, it's horrible.

Still in progress. But this bad boy features quite a few ways to kill mobs while keeping you safe. There's a few mechanical systems that artfully teleport mobs into The fiery eye in the center of the pyramid. Sacrifices must be made to keep this base happy. She's hungry to kill and has possibly killed me more times than protected me.
2015-07-07_00001.jpg

Here's a Video of this thing in Action

My Current Project: Fully Automated Mini-Game called MineKart Racing.
This is a must see

Last edited:
BsHMeuJ.jpg

This is my base. I tried to follow the natural shape of the tree. It's high up and the ground outside the doors can be turned off via switch during an invasion so no ground mobs get in. The living Loom is switched out for other crafting items as needed. The NPCs are housed in rooms under the tree and the trunk goes down to a tunnel that goes all the way to the underworld.
http://imgur.com/BsHMeuJ
(Pic isnt showing for me. Just in case, here is a link to it in Imgur)

Made a underground bunker on my friends map while he was afk. now its my new home.

also made a nice castle for my most important NPC's

made a large tree for my world spawn.

Attachments

• Capture 2015-07-11 00_23_46.png
    Capture 2015-07-11 00_23_46.png
    573.8 KB · Views: 2,139
  • Capture 2015-07-09 10_09_02.png
    Capture 2015-07-09 10_09_02.png
    358.6 KB · Views: 2,139
  • Capture 2015-07-09 10_07_45.png
    Capture 2015-07-09 10_07_45.png
    503.1 KB · Views: 1,889
I own a server that I play with about 8-ish of my friends. We aren't the best builders. There's also a WIP sky-island house a friend is building for another friend but you can't see it here. My room is the one with the swordfish plaque and the chests with the item frames next to them. The crate stack to the right is Crate City, dedicated to the song Rack City[EXPLICIT LYRICS. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED]. The tree to the right of the house is the Freedom Tree.

QJj79Qg.png

Direct link in case picture isn't loading: http://i.imgur.com/QJj79Qg.png

I like this a lot! I really like how the library has full walls of books. Nice work! Please post your 1.3 base when finished.
Thank you! It will take a long while to build the new base, but I'll post it when it's finished. I didn't had yet time to even see all the new furniture items.

View attachment 62284
My 1.3 base. I'm still pre-hardmode, but I added vanity features. I have 260 HP and 200 Mana at the time of me typing this.

Cant' see you image at anything other than 200x103pixels.

I decided to go for a fort/castle theme to fit with my current "Dark Knight" aspect.
Me and my professional cameraman side doesn't know how to include in a screenshot something that is out of your "field of view", so I have to give an album link to show 2 parts of my house.
http://imgur.com/a/isP8o
(Painting the walls and block was a big female dog to do.)

Its a major WIP but it has a room for each pre-HardMode NPC, a storage room, herb garden, workshop, fish pond, a bio-sphere (jungle and forest), alchemy room (the imbuing station was moved to there), a practice dummy room, and I am planning to expand somewhat underground.

k4iREXG.jpg

It's a WIP. Current base of my Sword weapon only play-through. Planters are in a temporary spot.

uY3Wr81.png

Bonus points to anyone who notices something a little fishy. :dryadnaughty:

Oh god that was a bad pun.

%:sigh:

Still in progress. But this bad boy features quite a few ways to kill mobs while keeping you safe. There's a few mechanical systems that artfully teleport mobs into The fiery eye in the center of the pyramid. Sacrifices must be made to keep this base happy. She's hungry to kill and has possibly killed me more times than protected me.

This is just the most wasteful, most expansive unecessary thing I have seen in a while.

It is magnificent.

Back
Top Bottom