Post the worst luck you have every had in Terraria here.

Had one on my previous world (this caused me to start over btw).

Was building a jungle house to replace the standard shoe box I build just to get the NPCs. Stop to do the fishing quest, and night falls.

A meteor has landed!

Okay. Finish my quest, Magic Mirror back, turn in quest, run to my now meteor head infested house.

... ~o_O

Clear the meteor, rebuild what was destroyed.

Very next night 'A meteor has landed!'

Right next to where the one before it did, destroying the OTHER half of my house...

I rage quit that world.

When I started a medium core terraria world I decided to skip making a house and walked to a cave (never noticing I never got rid of my COPPER short sword and making a wooden sword) so when I get in a cave I had a streak of 10 life crystals then I fell to in water thinking THANK GOD 2 seconds after that a skeleton jumped on me and I tried to fight it with the SHORT sword, With 10 life crystals I die dropping all my stuff and I had only been playing for about 15 minutes

When it comes to Terraria I am pretty lucky so this wasn't very unlucky

@Hunited can confirm the following.

He and I are in the process of a beautiful Dwarves playthrough, in which we have to stay underground the whole time. When we fought the Wall of Flesh, part of our hellbridge was Corrupted. No big deal, right? Except Dwarves live underground.

When I teleported home, I wondered for a second why the music was a little... odd. I then realized there was a Corruptor attacking me, and I nearly died in my shock. Then I put two and two together.

"Hunt?"
-teleport-
":red:"
"Screw this, I'm getting a Clentaminator. I don't give a damn whether it's legit."

Last edited:
I never got the axe and nazar hates me oh and btw after 1 solar eclipse and 2 pumpkin moons I only got spooky hook :(. And my latest world is like 80% overworld crimson Im still pre-hardmode thats how the world created :(.

I never got the axe and nazar hates me oh and btw after 1 solar eclipse and 2 pumpkin moons I only got spooky hook :(. And my latest world is like 80% overworld crimson Im still pre-hardmode thats how the world created :(.
It's really funny that that is your problem because i seem to get those nazar all the time when im dungeon farming.
[DOUBLEPOST=1433486035,1433485985][/DOUBLEPOST]I also wanted to make a cross necklace once, but i couldnt get the item you have to get from the toxic sludge, and that was so annoying to find for me.

Finally, FINALLY killing Duke Fishron and only having those damn sharknados kill my character .03 seconds later. I'm still pretty salty about that.
[DOUBLEPOST=1433546725,1433546642][/DOUBLEPOST]
I literally had no idea what the nazar was until a week ago because I had never seen it before. I'm like... 'what the eff is this?'

Finally, FINALLY killing Duke Fishron and only having those damn sharknados kill my character .03 seconds later. I'm still pretty salty about that.

As long as you weren't on hardcore, it's alright, as fishron's stuff will still drop.

I'm not sure if this is my worst luck but I'm pretty sure it is near the top.

pixie_banners.png

I was gathering components for my Ankh shield when I found these and about 10 fast clocks. However, it was almost impossible to get a single freaking megaphone. Heck, even NAZAR didn't cause me this much trouble though there are pixies everywhere in hallow! I killed hundreds if not thousands of them and I was about to give up when I thought it would have been a bug. Then, by the act of RNGesus, a miracle happened and I finally got what I wanted. Gosh, it was painful... :sigh:

Mine is no short story, but neither does it take long to understand or type.

Over the amount of time 1.2 has been out and the amount of time I have spent playing the update, I have not once gotten Titanium to spawn naturally in any of my playthroughs, until today!

Now that is not to say I haven't used to TEdit to change the 3rd tier ore to Titanium from Adamantite, but even then I had end game gear so I just forgot to mine it.

I have, however, gotten it from crates, so don't worry, I have gotten some, just never used the armor or weapons.

Last edited:
I had a blood moon happen in hardmode (which was pretty easy, thanks to my yellow phasesaber, and my hel-fire, which i got pretty early on in hardmode), then a random pirate invasion directly afterwards, which i was not at all prepared for, as it was my first one. Ended up going into the night before i beat them (would have taken less time possibly, if my dryad didn't die shortly after it started). The rest of the night and the next morning were spent cleaning up the mess, and making modifications to my moat due to the fact that some of them could jump over it, and they could jump back out on the opposite side. then that night the twins were about to randomly spawn, so I threw myself down my hellevator for the night as i only have mythril armor (i forgot my spelunker potions as well, so i couldn't go titanium hunting), and then the following morning the pirates decide to invade again. Went a lot smoother this time, as i had a strategy locked down. got 98% of the way through the event, and the twins come looking for me again. pirates were defeated as i fell down my hellevator, though.

I think the worst luck I had was having a pirate invasion in the middle of my expert mode moon lord fight, and then running into a floating island. I died.

Back
Top Bottom