Hello the Terrarian learns to draw

What do you guys want to see?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lit me claim a request spot. Its time I moved on from my character eating a Horsemans Blade....

It would be cool if you could do my own character, Kat. The only color reference I have is right here ->
KatReference_edited.jpg

In case some things are not clear enough, Hairstyle is 87#, according to the wiki. The accessories are Cross Necklace, Bundle of Balloons, and Tattered Fairy wings, and im assuming you can already guess what she is wearing clothes-wise. If not, Scarecrow Pants and Shirt with a Golden Crown. It would be nice if she could be holding a Horsemans Blade (dont have her eating it), with a few pumpkins from the blade flying behind her.

Thanks You for taking time out of your day to read this :dryadtongue:

Lit me claim a request spot. Its time I moved on from my character eating a Horsemans Blade....

It would be cool if you could do my own character, Kat. The only color reference I have is right here -> View attachment 55388
In case some things are not clear enough, Hairstyle is 87#, according to the wiki. The accessories are Cross Necklace, Bundle of Balloons, and Tattered Fairy wings, and im assuming you can already guess what she is wearing clothes-wise. If not, Scarecrow Pants and Shirt with a Golden Crown. It would be nice if she could be holding a Horsemans Blade (dont have her eating it), with a few pumpkins from the blade flying behind her.

Thanks You for taking time out of your day to read this :dryadtongue:
Would you like this to be on paper or digital?

Oh...right ^-^;
They're actually open at the moment, lemme change that.
Oh, cool. In that case...

I'd like to request this guy here.
Magma Armor bigger.png
Magma Fist Clench.png

Just standing with his arms crossed with a volcano erupting or an explosion behind him. If neither of these are possible, then just him standing and holding this sword over his shoulder.
Magma Cutter bigger.png

Digital art please.

If you need more info, I'd be happy to provide some.

I hope there is a free spot left, right? Since i was following your work on twitter, i always wanted to request something! :3

I would like you to draw this character.
index.png

She's wearing dyed hallowed armor, red cape, flame wings, cross necklace... I used a black belt to hide her belly, just see it as a black shirt she's wearing under her armor...
I would like to see her wielding a Terra Blade, Golem fist or Paladin's hammer... Just chose wich one you would like to draw :3

Digital drawing please!
I wish you good luck with the requests, as i already said, you are very talented and your style is amazing.

Could I have my character please? Digital or traditional - reference in profile pic. He's wearing cyborg costume, crimson cape and steampunk goggles dyed green, plus venus magnum and/or grenade launcher as weapon + raven staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom