Mobile Mobile update for 1.2.4 coming or no

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is a update coming to terreria mobile soon or no
#1 We just got a "bug fix". (ios and amazon will hopefully get a real one soon and AFTER THAT another one for android)
#2 Counsle doesnt even have 1.2.3 so we wont get it until after.
#3 We will get 1.2.2 (frost moon) probably some time in june I would guess.

What Darkwolf said. And in all honesty, at the moment I don't think that mobiles can handle the amount of data that is included in 1.2.4, even now we are missing one set of half blocks, and many other things that has been listed time and time again on these forums. For example, when hardmode first came out they had to decrease mob spawn rate due to the higher spawn rate causing performance issues. Best thing to do for now is be patient as CraftedNightmare said, and if you ever get bored, you could try new things like statue trap batteries, building unique themed structures, farms for drops/materials and the list goes on :)

And if that doesn't interest you, you could always try other games and take a break from Terraria (which is what I'm doing. My usual routine is once I've played the game to it's fullest, beaten all the bosses and collected all the items, I'll delete my character and world, take a good long break, then come back and start afresh! ). As they say, the sky is the limit, and your imagination is limitless ;)

I wonder if they will add, for us Mobile players, a new exclusive boss. If they do it shouldn't be an event boss, just a boss, like Ocram.

Why are you bumping threads? Most of us have seen this already.
Because I didn't realize the thread was posted in April. Also I'm fairly new to these forums (and forums in general) so I'm still getting used to it.
[DOUBLEPOST=1436707901,1436707810][/DOUBLEPOST]
I wonder if they will add, for us Mobile players, a new exclusive boss. If they do it shouldn't be an event boss, just a boss, like Ocram.
Gotta love exclusive content.

lepus was difficult when i first started out. golden sword>_< i was dumb. couldnt help but wonder if i used the boss spawner multiple times

Well patience is the last thing that I have but I recogniZe that they made a fast and great work at updating the game to 1.2 in just few months when Hardmode took almost a year. They'll surprise us and we'll have the update very soon.

Guys, you notice that this thread was posted in April?

Hrummh, lemme keep on posting afta 3 months

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom