Did I Miss My Chance at Martians?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxAstro

Terrarian
So I see in the patch notes it says something about Martian Probes not spawning during bosses, invasions, etc. Does that include the celestial pillars? 'Cause I totally stumbled across the Lunatic Cultist, thought "The hell is this?", killed him on reflex and now...

I wanted to get martian stuffs before I take on the final boss. Is that not happening?

It's bugged right now to think that thing they worship is a boss, or something like that. Accidentally happened while trying to fix it.

That sucks dude. You can still have martian invasions after fighting the moon boss. Its not like your game is over.

The main thing is, like I said, it's not working right. Unless 1.3.0.5 is just around the corner, it probably wasn't going to happen anyway. So don't feel too bad.

TO be honest there isn't really anything that great from the martians.

Except the ufo mount, because of it you can remove any accessories for flight (wings, boots ect.) and replace those with something more useful for boss fights.

Except the ufo mount, because of it you can remove any accessories for flight (wings, boots ect.) and replace those with something more useful for boss fights.
If you want a good mount for fighting you get shrimpy truffle

If you want a good mount for fighting you get shrimpy truffle

Well you need to think not everybody play expert. Also I forgot to mention that the blocks the martian drop are a nice thing for builders (along with the furniture set).

You can always intentionally die to the final boss to respawn the cultists, although if the Cthulhu seal counts as a boss for some reason you may be screwed, as the 2nd guy said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom