Tool [Discontinued] TCCL - Terraria Custom Content Loader

I'm actually waiting this to update before i play it normally since i just play this game with TCCL specially since i compiled a bunch of textures specially for me only in 1.2
Also, is there alot of textures that got renamed? i didn't check yet so i fear i'll have to do a great rework
Probably not, since they just add new textures with new names (or edit the old ones).

need to reskin the tentacle lightsource, looking for file that controls the pupil (for when this updates, not for now(saying something primarily so i'll see when this thread gets a reply))

Well the latest update just went live, and it looks like the last one for a while, so hopefully we can get mods out again.

I meant for vanilla terraria, they said themselves this should hopefully be the last stable update for a while, so I figured mod creators could finally start updating mods without having to have another update screwing whatever they're doing up.

Any ETA on when this will be updated? Got mad hopes that it'll be soon.

I concur, I've made tons of personal (and some for others) mods that really kept me into the game way longer after several playthroughs of the 1.2 family of versions.
Plus it got me into minor spriting, (because some weapons IMO needed a makeover) and I found using Visual Studio just to replace some sound files was a tad tedious sometimes.

It happens with me too. And i also have Steam version, that's weird.
because tccl doesn't work on the new version(doesn't recognize the version) so it accuses you of being a thief rather than just an error message

it'll go away if it updates(i think they're waiting for the devs to stop patching moon lord...so maybe never)

because tccl doesn't work on the new version(doesn't recognize the version) so it accuses you of being a thief rather than just an error message

it'll go away if it updates(i think they're waiting for the devs to stop patching moon lord...so maybe never)
Oh, that's why. Thanks.

You know what the sad thing is? I have been working on a texture pack for a while actually very similar in art style to (Otherworld) Very similar, Now i cant test it out because it has been updated :/

Mind i could use screenshots with a bare house and insert the sprites onto it.

Back
Top Bottom