[1.3.5.3] Terraria Inventory Editor (ABANDONED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Decided to try and use this to restore some stuff my brother lost stuff due his unfortunate PC crash but when downloading (the second time cause I missed it the first time) I saw Norton was deleting it because of a "WS.Reputation.1"

Norton tends to overreact to programs it doesn't normally see. Add an exception for it and use the program as per normal.

Ah awsome, I had used it before (the last time my brother broke his laptop) but just that feeling in my head making me paranoid

Awesome mod. Went back to my old 1.2.0 world and discovered it didn't spawn a Lizhard Altar. Was able to add it to my inventory and carry on. Many thanks!

Nioice I like it, AND it lets me get any item i want in terraria 1.3!!! :~: Crying of happiness!!!
[DOUBLEPOST=1437186988,1437186819][/DOUBLEPOST]although it may not respond when i look for an item for like 3 seconds...

Decided to try and use this to restore some stuff my brother lost stuff due his unfortunate PC crash but when downloading (the second time cause I missed it the first time) I saw Norton was deleting it because of a "WS.Reputation.1"

WS.Reputation.1 just means that this file is not very popular, and norton dont like unpopular files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom