Mobile Is there online multiplayer for ios?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, you can play multiplayer with other people on the same wifi network as you. There are also one or two apps I've seen out there that claim to allow you to play via any Internet connection (basically making that Internet connection look like a shared wifi connection to the game), but I don't know how well they work.

There's multiplayer for los with an all called multi-terraria for multiplayer with other people, but for android and Windows I think it's only WiFi multiplayer.

multi-terraria. its a great app. cheap. and easy to understand. only one downside. the in-app chat. people spam like crazy.

multi-terraria. its a great app. cheap. and easy to understand. only one downside. the in-app chat. people spam like crazy.
I tried. It's not how people describe it. It disconnects you like every 5-10 minutes, and lags quite a lot. I suggest to wait and hope Terraria mobile 1.2.4 has global multiplayer support, or 505games/CodeGlue releases an OFFICIAL Tmobile app.

youre using it wrong somehow buddy. you have to connect to vpn. leave your settings tab open. open multiterraria. have wifi. and have the join game tab open. works perfect for me everytime.

i have a few ideas. when you start the vpn. be in 3g. open the multiterraria app and open the chat only and see if its working. if it is. turn on your wifi then go to join game. if youre having trouble actually joining. try opening and closing a tutorial world before joining any game. (helps to load all the items and your game wont crash) if none of that works. kik me and ill try o help. kik:pos551
[DOUBLEPOST=1437236956,1437236920][/DOUBLEPOST]pos551

i have a few ideas. when you start the vpn. be in 3g. open the multiterraria app and open the chat only and see if its working. if it is. turn on your wifi then go to join game. if youre having trouble actually joining. try opening and closing a tutorial world before joining any game. (helps to load all the items and your game wont crash) if none of that works. kik me and ill try o help. kik:pos551
[DOUBLEPOST=1437236956,1437236920][/DOUBLEPOST]pos551
I can join, but the problem is staying there. The whole VPN server lags if Im right, kicking me off the server... :(

how long have you had it installed? and did you actually pay for the app? if not. theres you problem. and if youve had it installed for awhile it helps to reinstall the connection profile once a month.

how long have you had it installed? and did you actually pay for the app? if not. theres you problem. and if youve had it installed for awhile it helps to reinstall the connection profile once a month.
Paid for it. how do you reinstakl the connection profile?

keep you VPN off. open the app. click join game. wait for the error message to pop up and click info. install connection profile should be inbetween step 1 and 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom