Ugh not another one I have to trash >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banners stack to 99. I don't know why you'd need to trash them. Takes a bit until you kill 4950 of an enemy. And even then, you can sell them for an insignificant amount of money, as you've probably beaten the Moon Lord a few dozen times at this point.

I started throwing them away. You shouldn't get a banner for basic :red:ing mobs. If you are dying from a normal mode slime you have more problems to deal with than gaming.

It's kind of annoying when my inventory is being filled with banners when I have to deal with stuff I drill out AND stuff I actually want to haul back up. Cant keep making tons of chests just to toss them around underground to put extra :red: in them.

Sure, I can trash or keep them (albeit it's always been a huge pain to choose to keep them when I'm at projects.) But let's not ignore the problems and flaws of a in game mechanic.
There's a third option of placing them wherever you get one, if you do that then it's not talking up space in your inventory, it gives you a boost against the enemy it's for while you're nearby, and you can always get it back later if you remember where you left it.

I can see the banners from the cosmic invader things being useful but you have to put sets of 4 for each tower since the spawn randomly but in the same space. Getting 20 green slime banners? :red: that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom