Post the worst luck you have every had in Terraria here.

Yep. I got the Celestial Stone even before I got the Diving Helmet drop but I was being stubborn. The item is only useful for a certain period of time until you get the Neptunes Shell drop.
Just checking if sharks got a new drop, since the helmet technically isnt an accessory. And yeah, it is only useful until hardmode, pretty much.

Just checking if sharks got a new drop, since the helmet technically isnt an accessory. And yeah, it is only useful until hardmode, pretty much.
You can still combine it with Flippers to make the Diving Gear, of course. And being able to swim is pretty nice. Up until you start slaughtering fishmen to become a fishman, in which you get a better swimming ability.

Created a crimson world for BoC and only got 5 vicious mushrooms. NEED 1 MORE %-_--_-
You could just brake some demon hearts or wait for mushrooms to grow.

Oh and I found only 2 chests from the oceans(both sides). Both chests had the Trident, no flippers. And then I find a water chest underground with flippers.
:red:

On my corrupt world I get all shadow orb items. And I get bored. First time tried to kill EoC and It trolled me. ._. And I forget to buy bombs xD I can only wait for terraria: OtherWorld %-_-

Do you want to hear about the first time I threw a bomb in my lavish glass castle or the 82nd time I threw a bomb in my lavish glass castle.

Farmed a total of 280 Armored Skeletons. No Armor Polish to be seen.
Went to visit some parts of my dungeon I hadn't explored for 5 minutes. 3 Nazars. Why, game, why ?

my old 1.2.4 world farmed the dungeon for days to get the armour polish, no luck, go to the jungle find a skeleton guy .... armour polish

Farmed a total of 280 Armored Skeletons. No Armor Polish to be seen.
Went to visit some parts of my dungeon I hadn't explored for 5 minutes. 3 Nazars. Why, game, why ?
This, he must have increased the drop chance on Nazars, becuase I got 5 of them, 2 of which were from enchanted swords that I only killed 5 of.

I had to wait until I was making a plantera arena and I killed an armored skeleton and FINALLY got an armor polish.

This, he must have increased the drop chance on Nazars, becuase I got 5 of them, 2 of which were from enchanted swords that I only killed 5 of.

I had to wait until I was making a plantera arena and I killed an armored skeleton and FINALLY got an armor polish.
I got tons of armor polish but no Nazars. They seemed to have upped the Cursed Skull count in the HM Dungeon too.

It took me and my friend on our multiplayer server about 5 hours after defeating plantera to find the bloody temple.

5+ platinum coins into reforging megashark to unreal
Hasn't happened yet...
Unreal styinger and assault shotgun in one reforge %:sigh::dryadrolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom