What is the dumbest thing you have ever heard someone say?

That's literally the only one I like.
What the :red: did you just :red:ing say about me, you little :red:? I’ll have you know I graduated top of Japan and I’m responsible for heart attacks of criminals world wide, and I have 124,925 confirmed kills. I trained myself to be the best in a battle of wits and I’m the god of this new world. You are nothing to me but just another name. I will wipe you the :red: out in a method that you can’t even comprehend, mark my :red:ing words. You think you can get away with saying that :red: to me over the internet? Think again :red:er. As we speak I am contacting all my followers and your personal file is being brought to my location right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re :red:ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime and kill you in over 2 million differant ways, and that’s just with my notebook. Not only am I extensively trained in finding out your name, but I have access to the entire arsenal of over 30 thousand world wild followers and I will use them to their full extent to wipe your miserable :red: off the face of this continent, you little :red:. If only you could have known what holy retribution your little “clever” statement was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would of held you :red:ing tounge. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you god damn idiot. I will :red: fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re :red:ing dead, kiddo.

What the :red: did you just :red:ing say about me, you little :red:? I’ll have you know I graduated top of Japan and I’m responsible for heart attacks of criminals world wide, and I have 124,925 confirmed kills. I trained myself to be the best in a battle of wits and I’m the god of this new world. You are nothing to me but just another name. I will wipe you the :red: out in a method that you can’t even comprehend, mark my :red:ing words. You think you can get away with saying that :red: to me over the internet? Think again :red:er. As we speak I am contacting all my followers and your personal file is being brought to my location right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re :red:ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime and kill you in over 2 million differant ways, and that’s just with my notebook. Not only am I extensively trained in finding out your name, but I have access to the entire arsenal of over 30 thousand world wild followers and I will use them to their full extent to wipe your miserable :red: off the face of this continent, you little :red:. If only you could have known what holy retribution your little “clever” statement was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would of held you :red:ing tounge. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you god damn idiot. I will :red: fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re :red:ing dead, kiddo.

wat

Some random girl I pissed off said this to me "No one likes you and you have no friends!"
What makes this stupid is that I was sitting near my entire group of friends when she said that

Some random girl I pissed off said this to me "No one likes you and you have no friends!"
What makes this stupid is that I was sitting near my entire group of friends when she said that

Back
Top Bottom