Weapons & Equip Ability to dye armor on mannequins.

Should they add the ability to dye armor on mannequins?

• Yes

Votes: 13 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

AFK

Steampunker
Dye Mannequins Support Banner.png
Banner By: Plexity

This is a short simple feature Is a short and sweet feature that I would like to see added in. The ability to put armor on mannequins for your armory or decoration is amazing, but the ability to dye the armor could make it even better for both. For example if you were trying to place your vanity set and the colors didn't go well together, you would just have a mix of random things. But if you used dye like you would on your character, then it could look beautiful there too :D. For example, My vanity is kind of mismatched without dye It has two different shades of purple, black pants, a white undershirt, a pink necklace, and red wings. With the dye I use though, it looks much better all together. They already have all of the models for the colored armor, obviously. They would only need to add the ability to use the dye on mannequins with armor. Also, because some people might want the dye back, maybe there could be a dye remover for it that takes the dye off and drops it.

Let me know what you think about this feature, I'll put a poll like I usually do for a Yes / No vote. Thanks for reading!

EDIT: The ability to add accessories and also dye them too (Wings, Necklaces, any visable accessories) Credit to this edit goes to: Nate McCloud

Last edited:
I would actually like to see this happen, It would add a good addition to knight armor that is put up in creative builds.

So much this. Also the ability to equip accessories to (wo)mannequins, so if you're displaying a full set of gear, and it also comes with wings, you can display those, too.

Reactions: AFK
So much this. Also the ability to equip accessories to (wo)mannequins, so if you're displaying a full set of gear, and it also comes with wings, you can display those, too.
Good idea, I forgot that you cannot put accessories! Editing that into my initial post.

Full support. I think the easiest way to implement it would be to equip the dye and left-click a single armor piece to dye it. Instead of having dye remover, how about hitting a dyed armor piece with a pickaxe once removes the dye (you get it back), and hitting it again drops the whole armor piece?

Full support. I think the easiest way to implement it would be to equip the dye and left-click a single armor piece to dye it. Instead of having dye remover, how about hitting a dyed armor piece with a pickaxe once removes the dye (you get it back), and hitting it again drops the whole armor piece?

Good idea, either way, they do it they need to make a way to remove it or you could never get the dye back (Hitting the armor off would give you the armor, just like it does now, but not the dye) So it is a requirement. A pickaxe might be more efficient because you wont need to get any other tools, but with the remover they might have something else to put in the dye merchant's shop. Thanks for the reply!

Back
Top Bottom