Was the R.O.D (Rod of discord) drop rate nerfed to hell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Croc

Eye of Cthulhu
Ive been farming for 2 days now, on two seperate worlds in hallow farms.... not 1 ROD has dropped

was the drop nerfed?... i didnt see anything about it on the wiki

:'( RNG gods have a history of hating me... it took me 2 years to get 1 RNG achievement in payday 2....

Sigh... ill just minimize the game if the damn skeleton merchant would stop spawning, nothing you sell is usefull

:'( RNG gods have a history of hating me... it took me 2 years to get 1 RNG achievement in payday 2....

Sigh... ill just minimize the game if the damn skeleton merchant would stop spawning, nothing you sell is usefull
Spelunker Glowsticks
Magic Lantern
Yoyo Glove

Reactions: Nev
Oh god. Seeing one give up on it's hellish nightmare by jumping into lava is pretty horrific too.
"Man, i cant take it anymore!"
"Dude we can get through this!, its not like we are the only passive mobs that everyone is out to kill"
"I don't know man, i don't know!"
*Killed by the actual cannibal Shia-le Mimic*

Reactions: Azu
Boney isn't that bad while you're farming if you're not doing it purely AFK, assuming you pick up loot regularly you can just load off your inventory in Boney's face instead of having to rig up teleporters to your farming area and having to go back and forth

Then you can just drown him or something

"Man, i cant take it anymore!"
"Dude we can get through this!, its not like we are the only passive mobs that everyone is out to kill"
"I don't know man, i don't know!"
*Killed by the actual cannibal Shia-le Mimic*

What I would do is set up some sort of automated trap system with good farm coverage, so that it kills Skelly Merchant when he does spawn.

Boney isn't that bad while you're farming if you're not doing it purely AFK, assuming you pick up loot regularly you can just load off your inventory in Boney's face instead of having to rig up teleporters to your farming area and having to go back and forth

Then you can just drown him or something
Safes, Noney Through, Piggy Banks.

Safes, Noney Through, Piggy Banks.
but

TLW4Ebz.jpg

I use those to be overprepared when playing with others

(admittedly i don't need the fairy bell and familiar clothes anymore)

Those Hive Blocks are important to me man. You have no idea
Dont judge him man! i keep way to many keys in my piggy banks :p
and trophies
and lots of cash
and stuff....

What I would do is set up some sort of automated trap system with good farm coverage, so that it kills Skelly Merchant when he does spawn.
he is being destroyed by jungle dart traps

ill go make a 2015 ROD farm in a better location in the hallow :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom