NPCs & Enemies Sclerepugnant - Crimson themed Spazmatism for Crimson Worlds!

Is this a Good Suggestion?

• Total voters
First I was like ewww... then I was like MEH... then I was like, oh? Now I'm like, WHOA. This is actually, quite a damn good idea. I will edit in my seal of approval when I get back to my computer.

SUPPORT!

I know you said not to mention a Crimson Destroyer, but I feel like this would go well with one. With everybody wanting one so bad, nobody really thinks about The Twins.
I said that. Some spriters and suggestions try to take care of that. So, let's hope it gets attention too, but I'll focus on Sclerepugnant now.
Moar bosses = moar moniez for me to hoard in my piggy

Ill be watching this
Okay stalker, I can report you to the police if you keep watching this for money ;)

First I was like ewww... then I was like MEH... then I was like, oh? Now I'm like, WHOA. This is actually, quite a damn good idea. I will edit in my seal of approval when I get back to my computer.

SUPPORT!
With the replies, I first expected them to be like *insert hate here*, but the I expected them to be *insert criticism here* but most of them are like *insert support here* :D

Okay stalker, I can report you to the police if you keep watching this for money ;)

Ill stalk u more than wraiths stalk me m80

I imagine Spaz (thats what ill refer to him by) as your standard twins eyeball but with a more gruesome twist for crimson worlds (stuff hanging out of him... e.t.c) but thats my 2 cents :p

I don't really like the idea. Why remove the good old cursed flames and add ichor instead?
I wonder how would sclerepugnant charge at the player?

I don't really like the idea. Why remove the good old cursed flames and add ichor instead?
I wonder how would sclerepugnant charge at the player?
It's not removing. Spazmatism will be replaced in Crimson worlds with Sclerepugnant, so we won't have Cursed Flames in Crimson worlds.
About charging: I need to sort out the spawners so they can be world-locked as it makes more sense and people want it more, and then work on the tactics. But you can just post your own and I can just add them to the thread :D

stahp.

Anyway, since you said you imagined the Crimson eye as 'a more gruesome twist' and 'stuff hanging out of him... e.t.c'. Have you seen the sprites my friend made? :p
Yupo, its tippy toppers :) i like it.... just what i described would be like crazy gruesome lol

Keep up the good work

I've never seen an idea like this before. Have I really been gone that long? This is really cool and the best part is, it's unique. Props to you FireChaos!

Why does the trophy look like a red tooth? I'm not sure what that's supposed to be.
Well.. It's a me! Ninja'd me.
It's the thingy it has in its mouth.
Thanks for the cover.
I've never seen an idea like this before. Have I really been gone that long? This is really cool and the best part is, it's unique. Props to you FireChaos!
Thanks! I'm trying to make this as simple as possible though. Thanks for your support again!

Wow, you really went to town on the details of this suggestion! There isn't one stone left unturned for explanation. I don't deserve a single say in those, but I suggest that Sclerepugnant's retina should be slightly brighter.

Wow, you really went to town on the details of this suggestion! There isn't one stone left unturned for explanation. I don't deserve a single say in those, but I suggest that Sclerepugnant's retina should be slightly brighter.
Thanks for your optinion and support! I'll discuss it with my friend and report back as an edit.

Updated the functionality of Spawners. They now depend on the world instead of crafting. Remade the recipes and added an 'HD' (?) remake of the spawner. I still need to make the "The Vision" spawner sprite.

Wow. This adds a lot of creativity in boss fights, and gets rid of that nasty "cursed flames in crimson world" issue. Always seemed odd to me. Sprites are great too!

Wow. This adds a lot of creativity in boss fights, and gets rid of that nasty "cursed flames in crimson world" issue. Always seemed odd to me. Sprites are great too!
Thanks. It's been annoying to me since 1.2. Then Crimson seeds were added. Then Crimson Mushrooms. Why not that? Thank my friend for the sprites, he did most of them. (the big and tiring ones)

Eww.. Sclerepugnant makes my stomach churn. =.= However, that's a good thing, the Crimson needs something like this. I did read this before when there were different items to summon them, and I preferred it that way, as you could potentially bring them both into one world if you summoned them. But that's really your choice. Either way, good work. Probably will make a signature for you if I can get it to look good, I'm pretty decent with them. ^^

Back
Top Bottom