PC Tyrux's Celestial Emporium

Grand Paladin Tyrux

Empress of Light
Its a cold night in Terraria. The bunnies and slimes have retreated to their dens, and strangely there don't seem to be any monsters out, no zombies or wandering eyes, nor wraiths or possessed suits of armor. The air is still, and quiet. Suddenly, a bright light beams down from the sky as an enormous spacecraft descends upon the surface, sending a single bunny crouched in the grass running in terror. A hatch hisses and slides open, revealing a paladin clad in shining green and gold armor. "What can I get for you?" he says cheerfully"

[CLOSED] until futher notice due to the flash drive containing my characters and worlds being wiped.

Hope you enjoyed that quick little story. My name is Tyrux, this is my shop. I'm selling Martian Madness, Celestial Event and Moon Lord drops for all you endgame players, but I've got a lot of items so if somethings not listed just ask. Still working on grinding and collecting so not everything will be listed. Enjoy!

Portal Gun - 10
Luminite Bar - 256
Suspicious Looking Tentacle - 13
Gravity Globe - 13
Lunar Portal Staff - 4
Meowmere - 2
Lunar Flare - 1
SDMG - 1
Moon Lord Mask - 1

Steam Name:
Character Name:
Items you want:
Payment:

Listed in no particular order, these are my preferred methods of payment:

-Chlorophyte, Spectre and Shroomite Bars - These are always nice (These and quest fish are my preferred method of payment)
-Boss Summoners - Lihzahrd Power Cell, Mechanical summoners and Celestial Sigils are preferred, although Sigils not as much
-Strange Plants and Quest Fish - Quest Fish are preferred, but strange plants are always nice! (Currently my preferred method of payment)
-Materials - Ectoplasm, Fragments, Souls, etc. These are always nice, but if you want to pay with them you'll have to have a big stock :p
-Diamonds!
-Treasure Bags (hardmode/endgame bosses preferred)
-Coins - Money is always nice as well, I don't mind it.

Last edited:
Hey there. Can I buy some lumit bars/ore? What will you desire as payment, you may check out my shop if you wish to trade something of mine for them. If you don't have any bars then I'm pretty much looking for the solar armor set, I have all but that one. Thanks :)

Steam Name: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198131943857/
Character Name: Onion
Items you want: Lumite bars or ore or solar armor set.
Payment: Maybe we can trade, if not coins? I also have a pretty good collection of strange plant dyes.

Hey there. Can I buy some lumit bars/ore? What will you desire as payment, you may check out my shop if you wish to trade something of mine for them. If you don't have any bars then I'm pretty much looking for the solar armor set, I have all but that one. Thanks :)

Steam Name: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198131943857/
Character Name: Onion
Items you want: Lumite bars or ore or solar armor set.
Payment: Maybe we can trade, if not coins? I also have a pretty good collection of strange plant dyes.
I've got plenty of Luminite and the materials to craft the Solar Armor set, how much Luminite do you want? (All of mine are bars btw). As for payment, depends on how much Luminite you want, but I'd like Cenx's set :p

I think the dev set is a fair trade, but its gotta be a decent amount, at least enough to make the set maybe a few extra cus you wub me?

Works for me man, when do you want to meet and whos world? I have a trading world with access to safe and piggys and you can add me on steam to join.

Oh, that sucks. I don't feel like going to get even more chlorophyte because I've already made 2 drill mounts, 1 for me and 1 for my friend. It was a painful process, and I never want to get chlorophyte again. :sigh:So, it looks like I'll have to farm Moon Lord.
There's plenty of other payment methods :p

Back
Top Bottom