Wavebank Lollipop's Wavebanks

Alright, I'm finally going to start doing the wavebanks, but I'm only doing one per day, so stay with me!
Also, I won't queue up any further requests, I gotta get the current ones outta the way first. :confused:
Also thanks for sticking around, I've been really slacking off but that's besides the point. :D

I'd like to make a request for a Legend of Zelda Wave Bank, if you have the time.
Youtube Links are for reference
Playlist:
1 Night - Title Theme
2 Eerie - Fire Temple
3 Overworld Day - Hyrule Field (Main Theme)
4 Boss 1 - Middle Boss Battle (LoZ OoT)
5 Title (Main Menu) - Great Fairy's Fountain
6 Jungle - Forest Temple
7 Corruption - Ganon's Castle Underground
8 Hallow - Sheik's Theme
9 Underground Corruption - Shadow Temple
10 Underground Hallow - Chamber of Sages
11 Boss 2 - Escape from Ganon's Castle
12 Underground - Dodongo's Cavern
13 Boss 3 - Dinosaur Boss Battle
14 Snow - Ice Cavern
15 Space - Temple of Time
16 Crimson - Kotake & Koume's Theme
17 Boss 4 - Boss Battle
18 Overworld Day Alt. - Kokiri Forest
19 Rain - Windmill Hut
20 Ice - Water Temple
21 Desert - Gerudo Valley
22 Ocean - Zora's Domain
23 Dungeon - Inside Ganon's Castle
24 Plantera - Ganondorf Battle
25 Boss 5 - Battle
26 Temple (Lizahrd) - Spirit Temple
27 Solar Eclipse - Deku Tree
28 Rain SFX x (if you can put something here it would be great)
29 Mushrooms - Lost Woods
30 Pumpkin Boss - Last Battle
31 Underground Alt. - Inside the Deku Tree
32 Frost Moon - [c] Last Battle
33 Underground Crimson - Inside Jabu-Jabu's Belly
34 Lunar Event - To The Moon LoZMM / To The Moon LoZMM (extended version)
35 Pirate Invasion - Gerudo Desert
36 Underworld - Dungeon Theme LoZ Nes
36 Underworld (another option) - Dungeon Theme Acapella
37 Martian Madness - Romani Ranch Alien Attack LoZ MM
38 Final Boss - Final Battle against ganon (extended version) / Final Battle Against Ganon (normal version)
39. Goblin Invasion - Middle Boss Battle LoZ MM

really would love to see some LoZ love up in here :D

Ugh, new internet connections, all completely horrible with no hope of good downloads.
The wavebanks may take longer than they should, so if they get delayed by a huge amount, I'm really sorry about that.
As a small request, if you have the time, for the requesters, please compile the tracks you listed me to use in a zip file and PM me a download link, this will help me worry less about having to download multiple files and lets me download whole tracks without much hassle.
While you don't need to, it will massively speed up how fast I'll get these done, I may end up making it a staple rule if my net keeps up as it is.
Otherwise, this may take way too long. ;(

Ugh, new internet connections, all completely horrible with no hope of good downloads.
The wavebanks may take longer than they should, so if they get delayed by a huge amount, I'm really sorry about that.
As a small request, if you have the time, for the requesters, please compile the tracks you listed me to use in a zip file and PM me a download link, this will help me worry less about having to download multiple files and lets me download whole tracks without much hassle.
While you don't need to, it will massively speed up how fast I'll get these done, I may end up making it a staple rule if my net keeps up as it is.
Otherwise, this may take way too long. ;(
i'll see what i can do.

Make a wavebank for two steps from hell
Or the elder scrolls
Have you even read the rules or read every other post in here?
You have to get me a FULL. LIST. OF. TRACKS.
Refer to one of the requests or the lists supplied in the OP.
Also, requests are paused right now until I get my current ones done, so your lucked out.
pesky thalmor

Have you even read the rules or read every other post in here?
You have to get me a FULL. LIST. OF. TRACKS.
Refer to one of the requests or the lists supplied in the OP.
Also, requests are paused right now until I get my current ones done, so your lucked out.
pesky thalmor
You should probably list that rule in gigantic lettering, a cool font, and a bright color AND put it at the beginning of the post so that people who dislike reading will get attracted to it. Also, if you want me to make a cool-looking banner (for advertisement reasons and stuff), I will gladly do it. You see, I haven't done anything except play games lately, so I decided that I want to help my favorite wave bank creator. :) Plus, I've been bored and actually want to create something beautiful/awesome.

You should probably list that rule in gigantic lettering, a cool font, and a bright color AND put it at the beginning of the post so that people who dislike reading will get attracted to it. Also, if you want me to make a cool-looking banner (for advertisement reasons and stuff), I will gladly do it. You see, I haven't done anything except play games lately, so I decided that I want to help my favorite wave bank creator. :) Plus, I've been bored and actually want to create something beautiful/awesome.
That's really unnecessary, their just wavebanks, their a whole lot easier than drawing or making stories, and that's really the only reason I'm doing these, you could put all the steps in a text document and your practically set. :happy:
But if you really insist, I won't stop you.

That's really unnecessary, their just wavebanks, their a whole lot easier than drawing or making stories, and that's really the only reason I'm doing these, you could put all the steps in a text document and your practically set. :happy:
But if you really insist, I won't stop you.
Oh, believe me, I REALLY insist. I haven't done anything useful for the community for a while now, so I thought that I should help you out. I'll probably start tomorrow. :D

so virtuous you gona eventually make a Legend of zelda pack? a few of us have asked for it but you never really replied or quoted that u even considered it

so virtuous you gona eventually make a Legend of zelda pack? a few of us have asked for it but you never really replied or quoted that u even considered it
I did reply to the original requester in page 4! But if you've read the big ol' post above a little, you'll know that I'm having problems with my internet connections.
So again, to anyone who has requested thus far, please compile a zip file of the tracks and PM me a download link, my only means of gathering tracks is becoming weaker, so I hope you'll understand.
EDIT: On that note, I've completed the request of @AfroMastah
I may also get an alternate wavebank of Persona 3 up, replacing a few tracks.

Last edited:
I did reply to the original requester in page 4! But if you've read the big ol' post above a little, you'll know that I'm having problems with my internet connections.
So again, to anyone who has requested thus far, please compile a zip file of the tracks and PM me a download link, my only means of gathering tracks is becoming weaker, so I hope you'll understand.
EDIT: On that note, I've completed the request of @AfroMastah
I may also get an alternate wavebank of Persona 3 up, replacing a few tracks.

ah ok i didnt notice. thats all understandable well i started on the wavebank myself gona create a thread in a bit after im done createing this wave bank
for all the LoZ fans :D <3

you mind if i post a link to the thread after i finish it so it dont get lost with all the threads ^.^ if not i totally understand
starting a new thread is good enough since it's gonna be on the top in the section anyways, but if you reallly want, sure I guess.

orighty i spent 6 hours createing this thing.
https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/legend-of-zelda-custom-wave-bank.27201/
that link is to a legend of zelda wave bank for eveyone who wanted it. i created it off the list JuanFcoS posted good picks.
i got to give props to virtuous and anyone else who takes time out there hands to make custom packs for you guys theses things do take awhile.
hope eveyone enjoys it ^.^
Personal Note
i wana thank you Virtuous for making all tho's great music packs its not easy doing theses.
err well there easy, just time consuming either way thank you for all the ones you made and will continue to make :D ^.^

Actually, looking over the tracklists, I might request a modified version of that Fire Emblem one. Gimmie a bit to come up with the tracks for it.

Back
Top Bottom