Terraria Memes Reborn Reborn

Forums with the release of 1.3

nmg2w.jpg
sounds about right.

I don't see any point in limiting what weapons you use unless you're trying to challenge yourself.
Yeah. I saw people complaining that ranged doesn't have life steal or weapons that attack through blocks. But I wonder; is there an unwritten holy rule that when you're wearing ranged armor, you can't use anything else? If you want to lifesteal use the knives, if you want to attack through blocks you can use the Lunar Flare for a few seconds very easily. Nothing's telling you not to. Duh.

I don't see any point in limiting what weapons you use unless you're trying to challenge yourself.
There's no point in using a Melee weapon when I've got the endgame Mage armour. All it does is limit my damage output, as all of my magic weapons will be doing more work with their buffed damage.

EDIT: And especially with the Yoyo, to have it be most effective you need the Yoyo Bag anyway. I'm not going to give up an accessory that benefits the class I'm playing.

There's no point in using a Melee weapon when I've got the endgame Mage armour. All it does is limit my damage output, as all of my magic weapons will be doing more work with their buffed damage.

EDIT: And especially with the Yoyo, to have it be most effective you need the Yoyo Bag anyway. I'm not going to give up an accessory that benefits the class I'm playing.
Oh really?

And what If I told you the Nebula set bonus activates when you use any weapon

Magic weapons require mana. If you are out of mana, switch weapons until:

A) it refils

B) you chug a mana potion

Limiting yourself because of damage output is completely unnecessary unless you are timed.

Oh really?

And what If I told you the Nebula set bonus activates when you use any weapon

Magic weapons require mana. If you are out of mana, switch weapons until:

A) it refils

B) you chug a mana potion

Limiting yourself because of damage output is completely unnecessary unless you are timed.
I'm well aware of the fact that the Nebula bonus activates with other weapons.
Regardless, I'm never out of mana. I always carry at least 2 stacks of Greater Mana Potions, of which not even 1 is used by my Last Prism through continuous usage through the Pumpkin Moon. To add to that, I've got my Mana Flower and Celestial Emblem which I can interchange in an instant, as well as my mana potion hotkey being binded to 'q'.

Just saying, I go for maximum damage. The Terrarian doesn't provide this with the set I run (plus it has very limited range compared to my other weapons), thus I see it as a drop that I should probably 1-for-1 with an All Items map. I'm not limiting myself, I choose a class and I stick to it as early as possible. It's the way I choose to play the game.

I seek no further disputes, and thus shall let this thread run as it should, feeding off of steel memes (which cannot be melted by jet fuel).

EDIT: While I'm here...
TZjBzNc.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom