Other Doctor Who Update

What would you other Whovians want to see?

• Tardis

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Sonic Screwdriver

• Regeneration on death

• The Doctor and maybe a companion or two

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More DW related costumes

• Dimensional/Planetary Tardis travel

• Cybermen/Daleks

• DW related food or consumables

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

daltonbrachal

Terrarian
With the Doctors clothes and the fez with a description of "fezzes are cool" I got pretty nerdy dressing up like the Doctor but also I thought to myself how cool would it be to have other doctor
who content so I came to the forums to specify what I would love to see in the hopefully near future. The TARDIS obviously everyone should have seen this coming, you can't have anything Doctor Who related without the TARDIS. The TARDIS should be four blocks tall(and two blocks wide) the first three blocks being the doors and the fourth being the lamp on top of it. The Way I would hope this would work is of course it's bigger on the inside, so you enter it by left clicking it with a TARDIS key, then you're put inside of the 12th Doctors TARDIS. The TARDIS should be able to fly and have infinite flight(the camera should switch to outside the TARDIS when in flight mode), it should dispense a sonic screwdriver when a certain part of the console is activated, so far that's all I can think of for the TARDIS (for now), I'll keep the thread updated with other ideas and also some other user suggestions. Now onto the sonic screwdriver it should be like an omnitool since that's what it is in the show it can break any block but it's not super fast(left click), it should activate electrical circuits without a switch,pressure plate,or lever(right click on electrical circuit) and finally teleport the tardis to you(right click on empty space above block). Next is either a Doctor npc or a the Doctors stopwatch (or both:)) that was imbued with regeneration energy in the show the Doctor could live in the tardis you around and only spawns after you make the tardis and a key he could either help fight with you or sell you things. Now obviously the 12th doctor should be the one to spawn since he's the current doctor. but if killed the death message should say "The Doctor Regenerated!" or something similar to that and instead of dying he regenerates(with yellowish gold particle effects) to the first doctor down the line back to the twelfth.
The stopwatch would allow you to regenerate from your character to the first and so on but only if it was equipped as an accessory. Let's get to the enemy's because let's face it the doctor has quite a few, so I think cybermen and daleks should be with this (hopefully) update. Both would shoot blue lasers and drop pieces of their armor because why not dress up like a cyberman or dalek, but I think they should show up rarely after obtaining the tardis and more frequently in an event that has some clever doctor who reference that I can't think of off the top of my head. As of now I can't think of anything else, but I'm excited to see if the devs would accept a doctor who idea.

Share this with all your Terrarian/Whovian friends and have answer the poll or whatever they can do to support this so we might finally get a doctor who update:D!!!

NOTE: I didn't list dimensional or planetary travel because I didn't want to put too much work on the devs (but if it's also accepted then all I want to suggest if Gallifrey and Trenzalore).

It is sad that no one ever commented anything here. I would love all that and,

What would you other Whovians want to see?​

• Tardis​

• Sonic Screwdriver​

• Regeneration on death​

• The Doctor and maybe a companion or two​

• More DW related costumes​

• Dimensional/Planetary Tardis travel​

• Cybermen/Daleks​

• DW related food or consumables​

I would love all those things!!
And more, if you see Antrex's videos you will probably always see a reference to the show.
And I would love the game to include this enemy from this video:
And it would really make so much sense because of one of the Wizard's quote about Angel Statues that says: "I once tried to bring an Angel Statue to life. It didn't do anything.", meaning that he created the Weeping Angels but he didn't notice that they were alive.

Well that's it, hope that anyone sees this comment and think the same way as me as a good TerraWhovian.

Back
Top Bottom