Wavebank Lollipop's Wavebanks

After a bit of planning, even if I finish my current wavebank requests, I'll probably keep requests locked, I want to make wavebanks of my own too, but that doesn't mean I hate taking requests.
So far, for ideas I've got:
King of Fighters mix
Megaman Battle network mix
Megaman Starforce mix
Pokemon mix ( mainly BW2/XY/ORAS )
And maybe Final Fantasy XII.
EDIT: I've put up the King of Fighters wavebank, it's was difficult since there were so many I wanted to put in, I might just make another version with different tracks. :passionate:
There are two links, the alternate just has a different Title music which should be more familiar to people than the original.
EDIT2: Hey, @Coolwhip , did you compile all the MP3 files you wanted me to use into a ZIP folder? I'll take your request, so PM me the download link.

Last edited:
After a bit of planning, even if I finish my current wavebank requests, I'll probably keep requests locked, I want to make wavebanks of my own too, but that doesn't mean I hate taking requests.
So far, for ideas I've got:
King of Fighters mix
Megaman Battle network mix
Megaman Starforce mix
Pokemon mix ( mainly BW2/XY/ORAS )
And maybe Final Fantasy XII.
EDIT: I've put up the King of Fighters wavebank, it's was difficult since there were so many I wanted to put in, I might just make another version with different tracks. :passionate:
There are two links, the alternate just has a different Title music which should be more familiar to people than the original.
EDIT2: Hey, @Coolwhip , did you compile all the MP3 files you wanted me to use into a ZIP folder? I'll take your request, so PM me the download link.
Oh yeah, I did. Havent uploaded it to a download site yet. But i will get on that right now and then PM you.

Hi, I found this amazing topic via google and want a request for later (later, don't worry, have to pick the tracks first, downloading the files, also have to wait for finished requests, etc. ...).
But I've a question, before I'll gonna create the list.

My plan was a Xenoblade wavebank, but im sure that I cannot find any tracks for terraria like the desert, ...
So is it possible to pick some tracks from an other game (example: The Dead Dunes ~ Scorching Desert from Lightning Returns - FFXIII for the Desert Theme) or should it be only a track from the requested game?

Choose a game series or something of your own that hasn't been made.
Im just asking, because it would be a mix with 2 different games (Xenoblade & FFXIII;LR) then, "own".. own created music or just that, what I'm talking about, with the 2 games mix? :(
Sry for the questions, but im really unsure about that.. ^^°

And sry, If my English isn't good.

Greats, Frulk

Hi, I found this amazing topic via google and want a request for later (later, don't worry, have to pick the tracks first, downloading the files, also have to wait for finished requests, etc. ...).
But I've a question, before I'll gonna create the list.

My plan was a Xenoblade wavebank, but im sure that I cannot find any tracks for terraria like the desert, ...
So is it possible to pick some tracks from an other game (example: The Dead Dunes ~ Scorching Desert from Lightning Returns - FFXIII for the Desert Theme) or should it be only a track from the requested game?

Im just asking, because it would be a mix with 2 different games (Xenoblade & FFXIII;LR) then, "own".. own created music or just that, what I'm talking about, with the 2 games mix? :(
Sry for the questions, but im really unsure about that.. ^^°

And sry, If my English isn't good.

Greats, Frulk
I'm fine with any type of request, really.
If you want a mixture of games, be my guest, I'm more than happy to help, just get me the list and the MP3s in a zip file and your good to go.
Hell, you could request a wavebank with Rick Astley's rick roll for all the tracks of terraria and I'd do it! :D

Don't actually do that. -_-

I'm fine with any type of request, really.
If you want a mixture of games, be my guest, I'm more than happy to help, just get me the list and the MP3s in a zip file and your good to go.
Hell, you could request a wavebank with Rick Astley's rick roll for all the tracks of terraria and I'd do it! :D

Don't actually do that. -_-

No worries, thanks for the quick response ^^
Need some time for the list, I'll send it via pn then, with the list & zip for the mp3's
Have a nice evening.

Negative, this was actually to create a link to your own posts. In your first post, your link that you put down to your guide actually creates a quoted reply message. I just deleted out all but the links and posted so I could get to your original threads. That's all.

Negative, this was actually to create a link to your own posts. In your first post, your link that you put down to your guide actually creates a quoted reply message. I just deleted out all but the links and posted so I could get to your original threads. That's all.
O-oh...I...didn't notice that.
Better fix it.
EDIT: Can't believe this dinky thread reached 5,000 views.
To anonymous and registered users and those who didn't say anything, thanks a lot for checking this thread, I hope you've enjoyed it as much as I did. :)

Last edited:
Just wanted to stop by again and say thank you for your cooperation and help on making the MH soundtrack. The only things I regret is that the regular biome music now has a slow ending to it, which what I mean is it fades away and then the other track plays. But its not your fault, I just dont know how to fix that.

Curiously enough, the rain SFX sounds different. I am guess its a different one since you couldn't have the vanilla one? Idk I am not a expert on this.

Either way, thanks for everything. Hope you will have a surge of noticement from many people and those people leave happy, like I have.
MsJ8oO4.png

Back
Top Bottom