Terraria 1.3.0.7 - Mac & Linux Open Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just between you and me, there was a tiny fix related to 1.3.0.6's changes. But it was small, and we already technically listed it in the 1.3.0.6 change log.

Other than that, this update was mostly to ensure there wouldn't be any differences between all the versions, internally.
Could that be some cheese?:naughty:
Hope it runs smoothly and nice for all of you Linux and Mac users :happy:

Sorry to bother you, but will this count as a Linux purchase if I buy it for the beta and use Linux to play it?
Buying it for Mac, Windows, or Linux counts for all three. The issue was simply that I didn't check a box saying owning Terraria meant you owned all versions. It was just a silly mistake.

And what about dedicated server software? When I try to launch the one in the OP I get
Code:
Unhandled Exception:
System.DllNotFoundException: Kernel32
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) Terraria.WindowsLaunch:SetConsoleCtrlHandler (Terraria.WindowsLaunch/HandlerRoutine,bool)
  at Terraria.WindowsLaunch.Main (System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
[ERROR] FATAL UNHANDLED EXCEPTION: System.DllNotFoundException: Kernel32
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) Terraria.WindowsLaunch:SetConsoleCtrlHandler (Terraria.WindowsLaunch/HandlerRoutine,bool)
  at Terraria.WindowsLaunch.Main (System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
So I guess it's not very multiplatform yet. Where can I get a linux dedicated server?

On the forum, it says I have "insufficient privleges" to post in the official Open Beta group. Is that simply because my account is brand new? Made one just to participate in open beta.

Buying it for Mac, Windows, or Linux counts for all three. The issue was simply that I didn't check a box saying owning Terraria meant you owned all versions. It was just a silly mistake.
Ah, nice. Will it count towards Linux as far as statistics go, as well? Also, thanks for doing this!

@Loki I use tShock... tShock just came out for 3.0.6 like RIGHT NOW. Your already updated to 0.7!!! That means we got to wait for tShock... Can you please wait until a big update in big clunks so you don't do them all individual. It's annoying. Ruins server timing.

Thank you =)
@Skiphs

I'm in the same boat! So many little random updates this month my server has feels like it has been down more than it's been up. We got about 2 hours of play today before it all went down again for this one :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom