Terraria 1.3.0.7 - Mac & Linux Open Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have the missing executable problem, like chloe said, go back and re opt in for the beta in the properties bit.

Congrats, Mac and Linux users!

...well, aside from all the technical problems, tehee...
Hey, that's what beta testing is for. :dryadsmile: I expect some bumps in the road. This being a public beta, I anticipate it'll be closer to finished than what I'm used to tinkering with during tests.

Absolutely wonderful news!! Thank you all again for your hard work!

Is there a change log anywhere, by chance?

Is there any chance we could get an ARM build of dedicated server? My raspberry pi would love that.
I have gotten the server running as is on ARMv7 with my Odroid XU3 and on ARMv6 with my RasPi 2

Try this - Under Ubuntu 14.04 for ARMv7 or Raspbian for RasPi
Code:
sudo apt-get install mono-complete
cd <your Terraria director> or cd ~/.local/share/Steam/steamapps/common/Terraria (by default)
mono TerrariaServer.exe

Keep in mind, this is not supported and completely experimental as it is right now. But it works pretty well for me on my Odroid XU3 (kinda sluggish on my raspi at times)

Absolutely wonderful news!! Thank you all again for your hard work!

Is there a change log anywhere, by chance?
Just between you and me, there was a tiny fix related to 1.3.0.6's changes. But it was small, and we already technically listed it in the 1.3.0.6 change log.

Other than that, this update was mostly to ensure there wouldn't be any differences between all the versions, internally.
It`s about cheese ;)

I've already run into some bugs, but I am unable to post in the beta testing group. Do you want all bug reports to go in there, or can I post them in here for now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom