[1.4.4.9] TerrariaPatcher (plugins and more!)

There is this tiny bug where when you type in /usetime to reset the usetime on the weapon, the weapon loses its prefix.

One question, what is the Dryad's Bane de/buff? I can't seem to find it anywhere in the wikia.
Thanks for the bug report. I'll look into this. In the meantime, just use the ItemPrefix plugin to restore your prefix.

you just made it so ppl could get banned from servers wich happened to me i am mad
K

The secondary projectile of Luminite Arrows messes up for me while using HomingBullets Plugin. The blue secondary effect seems to home in on enemies but it moves really slowly.

Edit: The primary arrow also doesn't seem to home and sometimes disappears entirely.

Expected outcome: Primary arrow homes and does damage, then secondary projectile homes, but not in slowmotion, and does damage.
Thanks for the bug report. It will be fixed in next version. You can also look into adding the correct projectile exclusion yourself to the HomingPlugins.cs file by identifying it from the list of ProjectileIDs in Terraria. Or just wait until it is fixed in the next version.

so....when i use the buffs, every now and then, they get all messed up
also, are we able to summon mobs as well?

Last edited:
v1.2.0.13: Added Bind plugin.
Added 2nd proc of Luminite Arrows to HomingPlugins plugin exclusions.
Fixed PortableCraftingGuide to use inventory key set in Terraria config.
Fixed /usetime command to preserve item prefix when reseting usetime.

All the items (with numbers such as blocks and tiles) from my 1-9 bars starts to disappear when i scroll through it. Like I have 999 of dirt in the hot bar and when I select it, it starts draining till there's no more of it and I couldn't find it anywhere in the world. What happened please help!

All the items (with numbers such as blocks and tiles) from my 1-9 bars starts to disappear when i scroll through it. Like I have 999 of dirt in the hot bar and when I select it, it starts draining till there's no more of it and I couldn't find it anywhere in the world. What happened please help!
Do you have the builder's buff AND are you using the usetime plug in? That seems to be the most common reason someone using the patcher encounters this problem. Those two do not work together.

Do you have the builder's buff AND are you using the usetime plug in? That seems to be the most common reason someone using the patcher encounters this problem. Those two do not work together.
I don't have to builder's buff but i got usetime plug in enabled. Actually I only tick the rod of discord debuff and angler quest per day, and for the plugins I just use all of them since I don't know what they all do.

I have a request/suggestion (again) for the BuffRates plugin. Well, a few of them, actually...

Could we also have Ironskin, Swiftness, Ammo Reservation, and Lifeforce potions be manipulable in that list? I assume you chose the initial ones you did because they had easy numbers to mess with so things didn't get too messy, and these seem to fit as well. (Not that I know coding or anything.)

I'd like having the ability to directly (well, kind of) change my armor stat, regardless of the armor I have on (since set bonuses don't work in the social slots). Or be able to toggle infinite/reserved ammo with a potion (instead of having to re-patch my game or repeatedly spawn in ammo when I want ALL the bullets). 90% ammo conservation sounds like (game-breaking) fun to me. And would it be possible to get 1,000 health with a 100% life buff? I'd like to find out. >=)

Just some food for thought. :)

::Addendum::
Ooh... Is there a way to tweak the Titan buff? I NEED 476% knockback, just for the lols! :D

Gives me this error:

Do not run Terraria Patcher from within the Terraria directory.

And I'm not running it from the Terraria directory. I don't know if this is pertinent, but I'm running the patcher in WINE.

Is it possible to change the spawnrates to make everything spawn ridicoulus fast and in unbelievable numbers ?
And dragon with 100 minions wohoo ;D

Back
Top Bottom