[1.4.4.9] TerrariaPatcher (plugins and more!)

Yes that's possible. I've done it on multiple occasions, so you can have insane Blood Moons, slime armies, etc.

I don't have to builder's buff but i got usetime plug in enabled. Actually I only tick the rod of discord debuff and angler quest per day, and for the plugins I just use all of them since I don't know what they all do.
Do you have any items that are enhancing your block placement speed? If so.. take them off / don't use them. Or turn off the UseTime plugin.

I have a request/suggestion (again) for the BuffRates plugin. Well, a few of them, actually...

Could we also have Ironskin, Swiftness, Ammo Reservation, and Lifeforce potions be manipulable in that list? I assume you chose the initial ones you did because they had easy numbers to mess with so things didn't get too messy, and these seem to fit as well. (Not that I know coding or anything.)

I'd like having the ability to directly (well, kind of) change my armor stat, regardless of the armor I have on (since set bonuses don't work in the social slots). Or be able to toggle infinite/reserved ammo with a potion (instead of having to re-patch my game or repeatedly spawn in ammo when I want ALL the bullets). 90% ammo conservation sounds like (game-breaking) fun to me. And would it be possible to get 1,000 health with a 100% life buff? I'd like to find out. >=)

Just some food for thought. :)

::Addendum::
Ooh... Is there a way to tweak the Titan buff? I NEED 476% knockback, just for the lols! :D
I'll think about it. Thanks.

I cant remove any of the plugins it says there in an error how can I fix it?
Need more information.

Gives me this error:

And I'm not running it from the Terraria directory. I don't know if this is pertinent, but I'm running the patcher in WINE.
I don't support Mac or Linux users.

Is it possible to change the spawnrates to make everything spawn ridicoulus fast and in unbelievable numbers ?
And dragon with 100 minions wohoo ;D
Yes it is possible?? Just read main post on how to do it.

Do you have any items that are enhancing your block placement speed? If so.. take them off / don't use them. Or turn off the UseTime plugin.

I'll think about it. Thanks.

Need more information.

I don't support Mac or Linux users.

Yes it is possible?? Just read main post on how to do it.
I cant remove the buffs because well I think because I patched and saved twice I uninstalled terraia tried to patch and save and the error still comes up

Another bug regarding /usetime: resetting to original usetime with /usetime also resets a weapon's autoreuse. It only affects the weapons that don't have autoreuse from the beginning.

Another (possibly game-breaking) bug: When using the /prefix command, all the previous prefixes add on to the current prefixes on a weapon. I've had an SDMG doing 1000 each hit with over 100% crit. and my influx waver got really huge. The stats reset to normal (current) prefixes when you exit the game.

Upon entering the same prefixes for a certain amount of times, the prefix will reach "Godly" <Weapon Name>
Is this a coincidence due to the insane increase of stats or?

Last edited:
I'm not sure what is wrong here but, it's got to of been something I did.

When you go to patch your game, say the second time (or after you already added patches to it) it will as you to confirm if you wish to restore a backup, i clicked "YES" then there was another confirmation screen (I couldn't even tell you what it was) but I accidentally hit "NO" and then I got an error message. I tried to fix it but I just re-downloaded terraria. I was working fine once I patched it again (for the first time since then).

When I am playing, I noticed the enemies were attacking me as if they have "Usetime 0" on their attacks.. So I just closed my game and then went to make sure everything was patched properly, i didn't notice anything wrong, then when I hit "Patch & save" it read something like "Denied access to terraria "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Terraria"" .. i HAD forgotten to close terraria, even then the message wont go away.

This is me re-downloading Terraria for the 2nd time. Please tell me if there is something I am doing wrong.
You can contact me here or at my skype "Isaiah.jm" "[email protected]"

Another (possibly game-breaking) bug: When using the /prefix command, all the previous prefixes add on to the current prefixes on a weapon. I've had an SDMG doing 1000 each hit with over 100% crit. and my influx waver got really huge. The stats reset to normal (current) prefixes when you exit the game. [...]

I was really hoping this wouldn't get noticed/reported for a while. I had a lot of fun (ab)using this to my advantage. My (ULTRA) Rapid Tsunami was an explosive arrow hose that made me SO happy. :p Definitely recommend trying it before this gets fixed.

@Transcend, is there any way to preserve this possibility while fixing the Prefix plugin to its intended purpose? I really do like being able to massively stack weapon buffs for fun on occasion. With all the other potential game-breaking possibilities with these plugins, I really would like to have a few that are straight up unfair player advantages like this remain in the lineup.

2hwibu1.png

"Large" Terra Blade (lol)

Last edited:
I still get stuck in the portable crafting menu, btw, even with the new patch. Neither my inventory button, escape nor C enable me to exit it.

Guys y'all probably have noticed this by now..... or not

Transcend does not develop for Mac OR Linux so asking him questions about them won't really solve anything, as this was intended for Windows use only.

Another bug regarding /usetime: resetting to original usetime with /usetime also resets a weapon's autoreuse. It only affects the weapons that don't have autoreuse from the beginning.
Thanks for the bug report. It will be fixed in next version.

will you start work on the patcher for mac users? (like myself)
No, I will not. Get Windows.

I was really hoping this wouldn't get noticed/reported for a while. I had a lot of fun (ab)using this to my advantage. My (ULTRA) Rapid Tsunami was an explosive arrow hose that made me SO happy. :p Definitely recommend trying it before this gets fixed.

@Transcend, is there any way to preserve this possibility while fixing the Prefix plugin to its intended purpose? I really do like being able to massively stack weapon buffs for fun on occasion. With all the other potential game-breaking possibilities with these plugins, I really would like to have a few that are straight up unfair player advantages like this remain in the lineup.

2hwibu1.png

"Large" Terra Blade (lol)
Yes I will try to add some way to preserve existing item stats with a new command.

I still get stuck in the portable crafting menu, btw, even with the new patch. Neither my inventory button, escape nor C enable me to exit it.
Looking into it..

How would I be able to get rid of the Time Plugin's Hotkeys?
Delete Time.cs from your \Terraria\Plugins\ folder.

v1.2.0.14: Added '/prefix keep' command to ItemPrefix plugin.
Fixed '/usetime' command to preserve autoreuse/favorite status when resetting item.
Fixed modifier hotkey issue.
Fixed PortableCraftingGuide plugin to properly read inventory key.
Fixed EnhancedCellPhone plugin with better right-click interception.

Last edited:
I was wondering if there was any other problems with usetime? This may not be the cause of my bug but whenever i play the enemies can attack me like 20times in a second. I don't know why it's almost like the /usetime is applied to the enemies itself..
I would of PMed you but i cant

Back
Top Bottom