Weapons & Equip Lazer back-pack

Forty-Seven Rōnin

Eater of Worlds
Hellloo... I'm a console player on terraria and I've heard about the new martian madness event and I thought what about if one of the enemies dropped a Lazer back-pack! put I thought dropping the WHOLE thing was a bit OP so I thought about one of them dropped a material used to make this item (any enemy from the event has a slight chance to drop it). I call it lazer power-cell (After the defeat of moon lord the chance for this item to drop is 20% increased)
Crafting:
Crafted at Orichalcum Anvil
-Lazer power-cell
-Hallowed bars
-wires
-15 souls of light and night
-20 souls of might, sight and fright
Use/Purpose Etc.:
+Rapid fires at near by enemies
+Reserves minion slot (-) in exchange for accessory slot,
+Can be Conbined with Steampunk wing for flight at Tinkerers workshop for flying Grim Reaper combo
+No ammo or Mana necessary
+Fully automated
The Only Problem getting this is the power-cell ;)
*H8rs incoming XD*
NO LONGER WIP
Like the idea? Check some more of my ideas!
http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/the-voodoo-demon-of-steel-mini-boss.26978/ Or
http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/hacker-n-p-c.26980/ Or
http://forums.terraria.org/index.ph...utlass-and-thought-it-seems-a-bit-dull.26298/

Last edited:
... really, what would it do? why cant it be in terraria until console gets 1.3? why do you hate @SnailsAttack? there isn't enough information here.
why make a single material used for one thing and nothing else, how is it op? there is noting here.
edit: what will you do if they do put your "idea" in the game? sue them? this is on their forum any suggestion they like can be put into the game

Last edited:
Please don't go out of your way to encourage fighting on this forum.
Hellloo... I'm a console player on terraria and I've heard about the new martian madness event and I thought what about if one of the enemies dropped a Lazer back-pack!
Since you haven't actually said what it does, I'm going to guess it works like a portable chest
If it does, then I don't support this idea, because there's already the piggy bank and safe, and anything else would be unnecessary unless you're too lazy to put things in chests
Hbtw when this idea is done i DO NOT permit the producers to use this idea until Console version reaches 1.3
Why not? If you don't allow it to be added to the PC version until console has been updated, then it's probably going to be 1-2 years before consoles get the item, if the developers even want to add it
and dont wanna see this SnailsAttack guy commenting on this
@SnailsAttack :naughty:

I can't list the amount of errors there.

Anyways, you can't order no one. You don't told what it does. You can't say if people can add or post, this suggestion is just... Wow.

Well, not like i think this is a suggestion

What does it do? What equipment slot? What is the material? What drops the material? What other materials do you need? Where's it crafted?

If it were to be added, it wouldn't be in 1.3 since it is already out. So, you don't want them to use your barebones, hardly even concept, of an idea until console, which is made by a different group, gets 1.3. The end result is you get 1.3 and not this item since it isn't added in 1.3.

And you can hardly deny someone the right to post in your thread :p

You posted this on the suggestion forums of Terraria. Relogic has every right to use this "idea", even though I highly doubt that they will because of the lack of information.

Oh, one of these suggestions.
One where they post their idea, then accept no criticism because it's "the best idea ever".

Hellloo... I'm a console player on terraria and I've heard about the new martian madness event and I thought what about if one of the enemies dropped a Lazer back-pack! put I thought dropping the WHOLE thing was a bit OP so I thought about one of them dropped a material used to make this item (any enemy from the event has a slight chance to drop it). I call it lazer power-cell along with hallowed bars, wires and 15 souls of night and light along with 10 souls of might, sight and fright (so many souls is because an auto-matic enemy killer is op) you equip it in a equibable slot (e.g. wings, boots etc.) It automatically shoots nearby enemys and can be combined with a Jet-pack (sold by steampunker) and make a lazer jet-pack. And please i would like this to be added when console hits 1.3
So, it is like the Chlorophyte set bonus? How much damage does it do? Roght now it doesn't seem too overpowered.
Also *Laser Backpack
When Console hits 1.3, PC would be at 1.3.0.something or even 1.3.1, so you wouldn't be able to use your idea at all until console updates to whatever version it would be added into.

Also if you think anyone who criticizes your suggestion is a "h8r" then why did you make the thread?

It's not a portable chest its like minion only more damage and doesn't take up a minion slot even if it takes up a equipment slot it can be combined with a jet pack from the steam punker
So trading in an accessory slot or some flight time for some extra chip damage? Nothing about that sounds overpowered.

high damage, rapid-fire no ammo/mana automatic etc. =op....
[DOUBLEPOST=1438113674,1438113409][/DOUBLEPOST]why does everyone on this forum only post on my suggestions just to say '*nugh!* THIS POST IS STUUPIT, *nugh!* GET OFF THE FORUMS *nugh!*'

So chlorophyte but takes up an inventory slot. Idea is interesting, but Chlorophyte is way better than this. Sorry but no, even with the demon heart accessory slots are really precious, I'd rather use the armor.
high damage, rapid-fire no ammo/mana automatic etc. =op....
It's not OP at all. And even if it was, why would you want to make something OP?

No one has mentioned anything about it being "stupid" or told you to "get off the forums."

Your suggestion failed, big deal. None of mine have gotten anywhere either. They get about 30 views and usually no comments.

To be honest you guys were pretty harsh when it came to responding, which is why OP feels like you guys were hating on him (and to be fair, it was thinly veiled contempt, not 'constructive criticism'). I mean, look at these posts:

. So, you don't want them to use your barebones, hardly even concept, of an idea
Constructive, oh yes.
this suggestion is just... Wow. Well, not like i think this is a suggestion
This really helps add to the suggestion.
They're not hating. It's called constructive criticism. Google it.
It's definitely criticism, I'll give you that. Also, what a rude way to suggest this.
Oh, one of these suggestions.
One where they post their idea, then accept no criticism because it's "the best idea ever".
Also if you think anyone who criticizes your suggestion is a "h8r" then why did you make the thread?
Okay, hold up. 1) Blatantly rude and shows your dislike for the idea, 2) That's a very one-sided argument and also, harsh. 3) It seems that everyone who does criticize OP's suggestions can't find a way to do it politely.

Hmm, I wonder why our OP feels the way he does. It's obviously because he can't handle criticism. Yup.

*sigh* You can't really find decent people on the internet nowadays, can you...

Back
Top Bottom